X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
    Rockstar is teasing Red Dead 2! OMGGGGGGGG

I have purpose in life again.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
      After 3 weeks with the Xbox One I can safely say that the PS4 is the legit choice as of right now. The box is a pain in the ass to do anything with in regards to sharing content, recording, etc.. The install times are atrocious. Seriously, what the hell Microsoft? Sony can install the games in less than a minute or two. Why the fuck does it take you FOREVER (and I'm not talking downloading games)? The achievement page is slower than molasses to load. It constantly says I'm not signed in to the XBox Live even though I am, so I constantly need to select my profile. The stupid bullshit with the tv going through the box and the fact you have to change your audio settings in no less than 3 different places to make sure you get legit 5.1 DTS is a head scratcher.

And the whole, "GAMES LOOK BETTER ON THE PS4" argument is completely true. Played CoD on the PS4 this weekend and it looked much better, and the framerate thing that people were making an issue of was barely fucking noticeable. If it wasn't for the Halo collection I'd be completely disappointed with my purchase.

You don't have to run a TV signal through the XBONE. Dual inputs.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Rockstar is teasing Red Dead 2! OMGGGGGGGG
        This is all I want in life.

Comment

• I can't wait for Rob to hate Red Dead 2!!!!!
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• MEH. LASER GUNS OR GTFO
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
              You don't have to run a TV signal through the XBONE. Dual inputs.
              Still doesn't change the fact that as of right now, the box is the inferior product for gaming.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Good for you, Notch. Good for you.

Comment

• I want his candy room.

Comment

• Briefly thought about upgrading my original DS to the new one coming out. But no power cable? What the hell, Nintendo?

Comment

• I'm still doing it. I don't have the XL. I have the day one launch 3ds.

Comment

• A moment of silence for Betty. She gave me almost eight great years. She's been on life support for a while and today I finally said goodbye. My fingering skills wouldn't be the same without her.

http://instagram.com/p/x-bX7tpxim/

Comment

• oh man....that's so sad......and yet amazing. I had that, and mine was broken within 3 months. I still use the GH3 guitar. haha

Comment

A moment of silence for Betty. She gave me almost eight great years. She's been on life support for a while and today I finally said goodbye. My fingering skills wouldn't be the same without her.

http://instagram.com/p/x-bX7tpxim/
                            <iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/WChTqYlDjtI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
                            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I've had a replacement sitting in a sealed box for almost as long and the tilt sensor is a little sticky. but, holy hell, the fret buttons and strum bar are tight. Feels good, man.

Comment

• How come nobody's commented on Saints out of hell or whatever it's called? Is it any good?

Comment

Working...
                                X