SHOULD I BOTHER WATCHING THIS FILM thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SHOULD I BOTHER WATCHING THIS FILM thread

Starz has got a ton of new movies on for this month. Yesterday, I caught a little bit of 'Surrogates' and wasn't impressed by it. Is it worth the effort to watch?
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Grave said it was an abortion. So I'm saying, no.
    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

I only watched a small bit of it and it looked utterly fucking retarded. And Willis's Bowiehair is so, so, so awful. Just..gah. So, no.
      "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
      *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

My friend who has fucking horrible taste in movies unless I recommend it said "it wasn't that bad" so you better run away.

Comment

It has Bruce Willis..................in a hair piece. 'Nuff said.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Matt, great idea for a thread!
            2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
              It has Bruce Willis..................in a hair piece. 'Nuff said.
              This is a good point. Let's look at the films where Bruce Willis has worn a hair piece:

Surrogates, The Jackal, That abortion with Halle Berry

Exception to this rule: Bruce Willis in Sin City

Comment

You shut your filthy whore mouth about THE JACKAL!

Matt, avoid SURROGATES. It's 90 minutes of your life you will want back. I love Bruce Willis to the point that I don't think COLOR OF NIGHT is that bad but SURROGATES is a total waste of time. If you don't have the entire plot figured out within the first eight minutes, you are braindead*.

*Any association with the Braindead Radio network or its affiliates is purely coincidental.

Comment

'The Jackal' wasn't too bad, actually. Is it GREAT? No, but any problems that the movie has are NOT related to Mr. Willis.

Consider 'Surrogates' avoided.
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

Damn, I had the same question as Matt. Out goes Surrogates!
                    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
                      Damn, I had the same question as Matt. Out goes Surrogates!
                      Yeah, well I was gonna post on 'Pandorum', but you answered my question in the other thread

Comment

Continuing on the line of "Dennis Quaid doing it for the paycheck since he just had twins" line. I assume LEGION should be avoided also?

Comment

Legion was fun. Don't expect too much from it, and you'll be ok.

Comment

Well, I've seen worse than Pandorum, but it's poorly shot. It's alright I guess if you wanna waste 2 hours, but on a A to F scale, A being Inception and F being Cats and Dogs, it's a C-.
                            BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

Pandorum was inane drivel.

Legion is a pile of shit.

The Jackal had a fucking amazing soundtrack, Jack Black getting his body destroyed by a gun the size of a small sedan, and Sydney Poitier. Shut up Ed.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                              X