Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Walking Dead TV show

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES

My favorite comic + Darabont + TV SHOW = The way this always needed to be done. And what I've been saying since the podcast started. Awesome. So fucking awesome.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

I really can't believe it's taken this long for someone to figure out that a zombie tv show could be awesome.

And I couldn't be happier that Darabont is involved.
    Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
    John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

And I The Walking Dead is fucking fantastic. The only comic I buy every issue and trade and hardcover. And they could do this low budget as shit too, at least until the second season.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Well, it's about fucking time. This thing has been seemingly in development before that Invincible cartoon thing at MTV.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Nice...now only if we can get Vinnie Chase a role...
          Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

Great, proven writer/adapter of the horror genre? Check.

Good with ensembles? Yep.

Able to suckerpunch the audience with emotional beats? Ya bet your ass.

Best news I've heard today, and I just won the Publisher's Clearing House (not really).
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

My only gripe is how much is gonna get toned down since it's on AMC. I always wanted this on HBO or Showtime.

Comment

AMC had better grow some gory balls.

Because some of that shit, not even Frank can write around.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Exactly. I mean, just the shit that happens in the prison (which is needed as it helps certain characters change completely) is gonna need to be shown.

Comment

Yeah, there's ritual suicide/1 vs. 100 zombie edition/serial killer candid camera to be portrayed.

I don't know how AMC is going to work with or work around those events.

Hell, it may be that Darabont will kill off completely different characters in unexpected ways. I'd be down for that. As long the zombies are as gruesome as they are in the trades, I'm a happy guy.

*NERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRD SPECULAAAAAAAAAAAAAATION!*
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

God, I'm so excited for this. SO EXCITED. SO EXCITED. SO...SO...SCARED!

Comment

It should be awesome...I would like to take this opportunity to thank Rob for sending me the first two copies of Walking Dead...sir you are teh champion

Comment

Haha, you're welcome. and I forgot about that. Man, I really need to start up a new contest again. haha. Stupid being broke and having no sponsers haha.

Comment

Even if you had sponsors or ads, I would just block em using AdBlock...FTW?

Comment

Fine by me. Haha.

Comment

Working...
                              X