I want to eat this!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow. Billy dropping truth bombs.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I WILL NOT LET RICH WHITEY DESTROY THE START UP ROADSIDE BBQ TRAILERS.

Don't even get me started on fucking Torchy's Tacos and their fucking bullshit. #keepAustin

Comment

• I don't know, man, some of those breakfast tacos look pretty good...

Comment

• If you're a gringo that's afraid of a legit taqueria or taco truck, have at it. They suck.

Comment

• Nah, man. My favorite Mexican joint is like a repurposed auto shop or something that was retrofitted years ago and has never been updated. There's even a prayer room with all kinds of Virgin Mary figurines and stuff.

Comment

• My favorite mexican place around here is family owned, their kids work it, and it's always empty because it's attached to the same building as a Subway and white people are dumb. I'm sure it's nothing like the stuff you can get in Austin or whatever, but here it's a godsend.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Never judge a taco truck by it's "Rep", judge it by the number of mexican dudes and ladies standing outside of it at random times of the day. A rush at lunch is expected but if that bitch is packed at 2:47 on a wednesday, pull the fuck over, get the fuck out, and grub the shit out of that place.
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• #TruthBombs

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                    Never judge a taco truck by it's "Rep", judge it by the number of mexican dudes and ladies standing outside of it at random times of the day. A rush at lunch is expected but if that bitch is packed at 2:47 on a wednesday, pull the fuck over, get the fuck out, and grub the shit out of that place.
                    Or any taco truck open at midnight in the rain, with benches outside. Driving home last night it was pouring rain and like 45 degrees. Trailer was going with all the fucking meats cooking at like 6 people sitting at benches grubbing.

Comment

• Yep. Things learned by experience.
                      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Trump gon' send 'em over that them thar wall. #TheDonaldHatesTacos
                        I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Texans! CFS with queso instead of gravy- what say you?

Comment

• Fuck that.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                              Texans! CFS with queso instead of gravy- what say you?
                              Dude, that's a Mexican schnitzel.
                              BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• You put queso on my CFS blood will be drawn.

Comment

Working...
                                X