PodCaust Episode 32: Bowie's Bodacious Bulge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yep.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Jugger is only a valid perk if you havent been able to reach the 55 mark yet. I dont think it's valid when it takes 3 shotgun blast to the head to kill! Eeeehhhhh.... annoying!
      "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

you should'nt be using a shotty anyways.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Your right, I shouldnt... maybe thats the problem.
          "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

I can't use those worth a crap. Not really good a sniping either.
            Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
            Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
            POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

80's new york...michael jackson dressed people...LOLZ
              Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

I hate the fact that work restricts me from growing a badass grizzly adams beard...I would be one bad ass mother trucker with a beard....

Comment

I hate the fact my shitty genes restricts me from growing a badass grizzly adams beard.

Comment

Shave everyday, twice a day...that shit will eventually come in.

Comment

Rub potato skins on your face, followed by a light fluffing of baking soda. It won't do anything, but Lesley will probably laugh her ass off.
                      Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                      John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Brother View Post
                        Shave everyday, twice a day...that shit will eventually come in.

LIES.

That works downstairs (but is really against the point) but not up.

It's a Hughes thing. Once you hit 30 or so beards come out in full force.

Comment

I can see the news headline now:

Today, Capt. Rob Hughes turned a ripe 30 years old. He is now Chuck Norris. G'nite!
                          Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                          John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

You gotta another couple years or so...Fucking Wu-Tang Clan...so great.

Comment

Not Chuck Norris, Zach Galifianakis... ahhh yeah! Now that's a beard.
                              If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

MF DOOM is the shit! And yes it's true he lipsyncs at many of his shows...I have talked about this with a bunch of promoters and it has been confirmed. I lost love for him but he is still one of my favorites...Check these out...

Comment

Working...
                                X