No announcement yet.

The Rules of Communication while playing video games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love playing with Daddy due to his nonstop verbal entertainment.
    Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
    John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Originally posted by Ari View Post
      I love playing with Daddy due to his nonstop verbal entertainment.
      I hope you aren't being sarcastic. But I wouldn't blame you if you were. I know I talk to much but radio silence takes me out of the game and makes me feel like I'm playing a single player game.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

No, bitch! I'm fucking serious. I enjoy playing Cod4 with you or I'd avoid you like the plague whenever I was on.

Comment

No, bitch! I'm fucking serious. I enjoy playing Cod4 with you or I'd avoid you like the plague whenever I was on.
          Well, I just know you're always laughing so I keep on going. I just can't stay quiet and seriously Rob's got some nerve because between him and Hocken none of the rest of us could talk last night.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Haha. Awws, you can kill me in COD, don't be mad that I own you in BF.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

I really need to buy BF1943, huh?

Comment

Sorry about violating rule 1 there folks. I just get all excited when Rob gets on the line....that doesn't sound right. Anyway, what's the stance on banning the use of slurs, particularly the n-word and faggot? I say they're tired, lazy and pretty damn lame to use.

Now I was useing the phrase "Jap" but only in the form of ww2 context and only because we were in the heat of combat.

I also somehow frightened B_Metal with my singing.
                "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
                  Haha. Awws, you can kill me in COD, don't be mad that I own you in BF.
                  I would hardly say you own me. Now Hocken? He is our little pwnee.
                  I really need to buy BF1943, huh?
                  Um, yes. It is ridiculous fun, plus destructible environments are fun. I scared the shit out of Hocken and Rob by blowing up buildings as they approached them.

Comment

It's all in good fun. Mainly because I get shot every four seconds.

Comment

Originally posted by EdHocken View Post
                      It's all in good fun. Mainly because I get shot every four seconds.
                      I heard you did really good when I got off though, maybe me complaining about your singing cramped your style a little.

Comment

11. Don't use slurs with randoms.

12. Don't fucking sing or rap. Unless it's funny.

Basically, don't be like Ed.
                        The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Not really. I'm not bugged by the singing comment. I just thought it was funny.

And for the record, I don't use slurs with randoms.

Comment

Originally posted by EdHocken View Post
                            Not really. I'm not bugged by the singing comment. I just thought it was funny.

And for the record, I don't use slurs with randoms.
                            I have a large aversion to live singing due to little kids doing it so my automatic response to ANY/ALL singing/rapping is "STFU please." Nothing personal.

Comment

13. Take this list with a grain of salt as we've all been douchebags at one point or another.
                              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Originally posted by B_MetalSucks View Post
                                I have a large aversion to live singing due to little kids doing it so my automatic response to ANY/ALL singing/rapping is "STFU please." Nothing personal.
                                No worries. I'll put a lid on it.

Comment

Working...
                                X