Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MN State Fair/Renaissance Festival Food...on a stick.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Judas - did you hear that thing about Conan saying he would go to the State Fair if they could come up with enough chocolate covered bacon to equal his weight?
    If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

It's just too bad it'll never happen.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Never say never... maybe next year!
        If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

No, I hadn't heard that. I'm sorry, but.....YUCK. I love bacon as much as the next guy, but I'm having stomach heaves just thinking about all of that fat.
          Originally posted by Martin
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Comment

Yes please.

Also: breadbowl with chili, pronto pup, lots of beer, boobs in corsets
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Breadbowl with chicken wild rice!

Comment

Originally posted by Lesley View Post
                  Dammit, that's NSFW!!! Label this stuff.
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

For the Ren Fest, we always get:
                    - Honey Mead
                    - Scotch Eggs with the horseradish gravy
                    - The Greek Platter
                    - The Kings Nuts

Beyond that, we just see where our appetites take us.

Comment

I think Rob and I need to eat salads from now until October to make up for the food/beer at Ren Fest and State Fair...

Comment

Holy shit, it's a video game turkey leg come to life.

Next, show me a hunk of meat with a bone through the middle of it.
                        "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

We've gotta get you out here for this, Ed. It's a gastrointestinal imperitive.

Comment

I don't think my body could take it Judas. I'd be near a port-a-john at all times. That or I'd be vomitting black fluid all day.

This after I discovered, I apparently can't handle cheese on my food outside of pizza.

Comment

Yeah Judas, no way Ed could deal.

Comment

I'm sure I could just enjoy the sights and smells of the fair. Get me a churro and harras Rob from an even closer distance.

Comment

Working...
                                X