No announcement yet.

Assassins Creed 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I start to feel like I'm getting nothing accomplished if I do those assassination contracts, courier missions, or the races. Trying to stick to finding tombs, codecs , glyphs, main story memories and hiring whores.
    "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• The tombs really are the best part. I'm still stuck on the very last one. IT'S MADDENING.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Agreed. Those tombs are great. I have 2 more to find.
        "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Really? The last one was the toughest, but I had it done in like 15 minutes. Not a fan of Prince of Persia I am guessing?

Comment

• I can't get the hang of the wall run to side jump.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• As long as you can do "double pits to chesty," then you're already much more prepared than the next mang.

Also: find one of the narrow corridors and just practice the move a few times. It'll come to you.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
              X