No announcement yet.

I know I drank too much last night...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yep. Thanks to my first, I now always equate the smell of vanilla with sex. So if Lesley bakes a cake, it's fucking on. haha
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

This explains why Rob is no longer allowed at Baskin-Robbins.

Fascinating. I've always considered scent to have strong ties with sex.
      Actually, there's some truth to that. I just can't indetify the smell. And it's not sweaty manliness.

But then just being touched by someone could get me excited. Especially on the face.
      Last edited by Ed Hocken; 09-04-2009, 09:28 AM.
      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Originally posted by Howard View Post
        Fascinating. I've always considered scent to have strong ties with sex.
        That'd be sweat and bleach.
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Bleach? What in the fuck are you doing Judas? Hey, what are you doing with that 55 gallon drum?

Comment

come on (pun intended)...haven't you ever noticed the bleachy smell that semen has?
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

Jizz has an odor?

Comment

Actually different guys have different smelling semen. I guess yours smells like bleach?
                We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

It's offical, Judas fucked a bottle of Clorox at some point.

Comment

Originally posted by EdHocken View Post
                    Jizz has an odor?
                    Most definitely. Usually kinda sharp actually. Funny story. I ALWAYS knew when my roommate in college had wanked in the room.
                    We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.

Comment

Most definitely. Usually kinda sharp actually. Funny story. I ALWAYS knew when my roommate in college had wanked in the room.
                      And I always knew when my roommate in college had banged his girlfriend (now wife). Between the two of them, it definitely smelled like a nasty Chinese restaurant in there.

Comment

I guess that's what the smell of sex is supposed to be.

I mean any bodily fluid left out to dry is going to smell. But I never noticed such things.

Comment

My jizz smells like the top 3rd portion of a unicorn horn, or so I'm told.
                          Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                          John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Originally posted by EdHocken View Post
                            I guess that's what the smell of sex is supposed to be.

I mean any bodily fluid left out to dry is going to smell. But I never noticed such things.
                            It's pretty different from couple to couple (depending on the 2 body chemistries mixing together). Still sex smells like sex. Hard to describe really.

Comment

Mine smells like cinnabons.
                              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Actually different guys have different smelling semen. I guess yours smells like bleach?
                                Quite frankly, yes. It has that kinda sharp scent to it sometimes.

I've also been told that it tastes sweet from many women over my sexual career...probably because of all of the fruit and pineapple juice that I drink.

Comment

Working...
                                X