No announcement yet.

Aliens vs. Predator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man, that Predator video fucking made my day. This had better be as good as it looks.
    Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
    John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Demo out this week.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

FUCK YEAH!!
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Double fuck yeah!!!

I hope this isn't 2010's Ghostbusters.

Comment

Originally posted by Ari View Post
            Double fuck yeah!!!

I hope this isn't 2010's Ghostbusters.
            SHUTUP!!!! Never mention that again!!.. Lulz
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Everyone is getting this on the 360, right? Sigh. You guys are going to make me get a 5th 360, aren't you?
              We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
              - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

HAha. Well I know I'm getting it on the 360.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Demo is kind of meh. The graphics are kind of original Xbox not 360 quality. Hopefully the finished project looks nicer. Controls for the alien take a while to get used to but are pretty fun once you get a hang of it. Predator plays like the human but with cloaking, that doesn't really cloak all that well. I'll try this with you guys to see if playing with friends is more fun.

Comment

Fuck, my fears are coming through it sounds like.

Comment

Seems like it. *Sad face*

Comment

Ok so this was a horrible way to demo the game. It's not bad, but it's not the way to play this for the first time. I think we all need to have our own game and try to work as a team. That's the problem right now. it's standard DM and that's weaksauce.

Comment

Leaving work now to download it.

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
                            Ok so this was a horrible way to demo the game. It's not bad, but it's not the way to play this for the first time. I think we all need to have our own game and try to work as a team. That's the problem right now. it's standard DM and that's weaksauce.
                            Agreed. The free-for-all shit is for the birds.

Comment

Sorry I must have missed you Ari. I was in the middle of a firefight when I got your msg and when I finished it you were already offline.

Comment

OK, if you are going to put out a demo to get people interested in your game, this is not the way to do it.

First, the humans. I can't fucking aim with my standard gun? I can't crouch? Jumping is good for what exactly? Thanks for the flashlight button; like I could even play that 1 level with my light off. And when I use my standard gun, the gun fire is so bright I can't see shit.

The alien is a pain the ass to control. Going over all surfaces gets confusing as hell. When I attack, I have no idea if I'm hitting something or not. Thank god I can sneak up behind people and hit the X button, cause that works so well. The alien should be in a 3rd person view or something.

The predator was slightly better. No, actually, he wasn't. I kept trying to use my weapons, but couldn't figure out how. Then after 10 or so games, I figured out he has no weapons and I have to go and find them. That level is not made for predators anyways. I don't know, maybe some instructions would have helped here?

The level was bland and dull. Nothing I haven't seen a million times before.

I tried to like it, but this demo was pure shit.

Comment

Working...
                                X