No announcement yet.

World of Warcraft...It begins again...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know, I know. But like I said, nothing but randoms and solo'ing. That shit takes time man and I never got into WoW until I had kids. Lulz.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

You don't even get the class defining skills until you're level 40! You should have seen my character screen during TBC. Level 70 of every class except priest and Shaman, and I had multiple 30-40 hordes spread around as well. I got fat.

Comment

I never made it past 42 I think.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

OMGWTF ARRRGH YOU PEOPLE BASK IN MY GLORY

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...ar&cn=Tosshidk

To play WoW and not know the soft caress of thine epix. /sad

Comment

I got bored and got sucked in to LOTR. That game was fucking ACES.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Originally posted by Hansel View Post
              I got bored and got sucked in to LOTR. That game was fucking ACES.

hmm watered down WoW delicious

Everyone subscribe now! Come to Rexxar! Learn what is best in life!

Comment

I got sick of killing the same things with different skins in WoW. AT least LOTR tried to make the models look different (granted this was before any expansions for WoW). Plus I could play my fucking lute and I had tabs for songs ranging from the A-Team Theme to Macguyver. Nothing better than rocking the A-TEam theme before taking down a cave troll haha.

Comment

The lute was the worst damn thing about that game. The first time I went into town I was like oh god lord baby jesus please let lightning strike these flute players.

Comment

Comment

I didn't get past 45. And all my leveling was done through Arena. I was a GOD then. Until Shamans were available on Alliance. Bah.
                      The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                        You don't even get the class defining skills until you're level 40! You should have seen my character screen during TBC. Level 70 of every class except priest and Shaman, and I had multiple 30-40 hordes spread around as well. I got fat.
                        Sorry Billy, my kids will only let me retreat into the man-cave for so long. I'll try to stick with a toon if I join your server.
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Ok Billster. The wife unit bought me a 60 day card, I'll begin slogging through the early levels asap. Any preference on class, as in what would be most helpful to you? I"m pretty cool with doing whatever. Not the best healer ever but willing to do that bitch duty if it's needed. If not then who knows what I'll pick. That's always been my biggest problem, sticking with a build.

Comment

Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                            OMGWTF ARRRGH YOU PEOPLE BASK IN MY GLORY

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...ar&cn=Tosshidk

To play WoW and not know the soft caress of thine epix. /sad
                            I'll see your sad, and raise you a LOL:

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...on&cn=Leonitas
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

I will not list my armory out of shame. Also you guys got nice gear. :-)

Comment

Originally posted by B_MetalSucks View Post
                                Ok Billster. The wife unit bought me a 60 day card, I'll begin slogging through the early levels asap. Any preference on class, as in what would be most helpful to you? I"m pretty cool with doing whatever. Not the best healer ever but willing to do that bitch duty if it's needed. If not then who knows what I'll pick. That's always been my biggest problem, sticking with a build.
                                Go with whatever is most fun for you man. I am pretty much only on for raiding, so nothing would be of help to me. Plus, I'm a DK which means OPlulz.

I think going Feral Druid is pretty good for leveling though. You will be able to do damn good damage, use bear form to get out of "oh shit" moments, and toss a heal between fights and never stop rolling.

Comment

Working...
                                X