World of Warcraft...It begins again...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

private? You mean hacked?
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Private as in not having to pay for it. Not sure I'd call it a hack. You just change your realm list in the file.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Ah, yeah, no clue on that buddy.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

I've been playing evony. A free sortof MMO kinda sorta. Major time waster.
          Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
          Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
          POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

I've been playing Ivory

Comment

Originally posted by Hansel View Post
              Ah, yeah, no clue on that buddy.
              Okie Doke. It's a simple thing to do, changing your realm list, but I don't want to wade off into a community that may be totally different than WoW. I just can't seem to get into any of these freaking free MMO's. Luckily I get my 360 back TODAY!!! YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAH!!!
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

WoW on a hacked/private server is not WoW. Very few of the servers are left to regular game rules. Many of the servers have unlimited gold, unable to die, unlimited badges, etc. So, you don't really get to experience WoW. And some of the large ones actually do charge to play on them, which is extra sketchy.

Why not just get a trial account and see if it's your thing?

Comment

I've got Wow and both expansions. I just don't want to swallow $15 a month on it. I guess I could bite the bullet and re-up my subscription but fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu. Also what server are you on? I might play if I have a regular to run with.

Comment

Rexxar - Alliance PVE. My guild is awesome. Talented people, but we aren't uber crazy omfg hardcore raiders. I've barely played for about a month, just out of so much shit going on IRL, but I'm about to get after it again soon. $15 is nothing each month for the amount of entertainment you get. I actually miss being single, because that $15 a month kept me home and not spending money.

Comment

Alright, well if you might be playing this month I may get a 30 day card or something and see if playing with your peeps is gonna make the $15 doable. I've mostly solo'd with random team ups here and there so maybe regulars might change things.

Comment

Well with the new random dungeons, it's so much easier to enjoy the game. I really just BS with people in-game and raid with them. If I want to run for badges, I just jump into the queue and go at it.

Comment

Cool, Only problem I see is that I'd have to start with a fresh character and wouldn't be able to run with you right away.

Comment

The guild puts zero requirements on play time, attendance, etc. I'll find the guild site when I get home and post it for you. And you can level pretty quick with the dungeon finder. At worst, make a DK so you can make money/badges and get BOA gear to level what you really want.

Comment

I've never hit 55 with any toon yet so DK is out. Of course I could stay with one of my other toons and try to hit 55 first. Like I said I only played here and there and would usually tire of a class/build before 30

Comment

Never hit 55?!?!?!?!?! Wahhhrgballllllrrlll.

Comment

Working...
                                X