No announcement yet.

World of Warcraft...It begins again...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• World of Warcraft...It begins again...

Well, the girl and I are going to start playing this game. Me for the umpteenth time ( I wsa level 40+) and her for her first. We're using the 10-day free trial. I thought it may be fun to play together as she's become more interested in video games since we started dating over a year ago. We shall see, although I have a feeling she's not gonna be a fan.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Re: World of Warcraft...It begins again...

I'll buy you guys a 20 pound bag of cheesy poofs to keep your energy up.
    Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
    John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Sweeeet... MOAR HOT POCKETS!!!11!!111!
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

maybe i should play again but i know that i would be the same as in LOTR and start over constantly and never get very far.... far to ADD
        You totally killed us, you evil metal dickweeds! - Bill S. Preston

Comment

So we got the game downloaded and working on her machine (my super old one) and on mine. Only problem is, my machine won't run it. It hard locks and fucks shit up. I think my graphic card is dying or my mobo because the heat is fucking insane. Doh!

Comment

There is a clan of wow players at the campus in the lunch room, I bet they are there right now. You all could join forces with them :O

Comment

Originally posted by Rob
              So we got the game downloaded and working on her machine (my super old one) and on mine. Only problem is, my machine won't run it. It hard locks and fucks shit up. I think my graphic card is dying or my mobo because the heat is fucking insane. Doh!
              I could do a run-by labtop grabbing in the cafeteria. They would be too busy cursing the gods to find me.

Comment

Fuck yah man. Do it! I'm so pissed that I'm having these issues with that game especially as my girl was kinda digging it a bit, and I cant' even play with her now. Granted I haven't played a game on the PC since last Feburary, so my machine has probably been dying and I didn't even realize it.

Comment

And you should totally spread the word of www.podcaust.com and the forums to people at your school. We need some new blood!

Comment

That kinda sucks. I hoped on sof last night, hankering for a game or two. All I see is the textures coated with blues/purples/greens. Then I get kicked for punkbuster, I didn't have the desire to find the problem.

Comment

I could ninja up the webaddress on the bulletin boards or something. I think you're supposed to get approval or something, but that wouldn't be very podcaustict I think.

Comment

Man SOF2 is great, but you gots to jump through hoops to get all the necessary patches and punkbuster working. And fuck yah man, youse gots to ninja that shit! That's how the PodCaust Army rolls. I'd do it here, but I don't want people from work listening as I could probably get fired for some of the shit I talk about lol.

Comment

http://kotaku.com/5062303/invade-sto...++-oh-that-one

Jesus fucking christ. That shit is ridiculous.

Comment

WTF! That guy is nuts... I really want to know how he can afford the time and the money for all this, just playing for one consumes your life.
                            "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

Did a search and this was the thread that showed up. So question time. And if it's totally out of line then delete my post or whatever. But have any of you ever tried private servers to play WoW? I don't have the $$ and just want to have something to do once the kids go to bed. Just curious.

Again delete the post if I'm violating some vidja game morality clause.
                              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Working...
                              X