No announcement yet.

World of Warcraft...It begins again...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah, totes not ragging on Billy. If I had gotten in on ground floor I'd probably have stuck with it much more. I always felt like I was playing catch up.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I know yall aren't being dicks, I am just really happy with this. The weird thing is when I think of like "life changing" games I don't even think of WoW...because it's still a part of it. i think of Morrowind and Mario 3. I am just glad Blizz keeps it going at such a high quality, and I can't wait for my 20th anniversary statue

Comment

• AUGUST SIXTHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Comment

• http://blizzardwatch.com/2015/11/06/...nto-cinematic/

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO let's talk about fucking SYLVANAS leading the charge for the Horde like where the fuck is Vol'jin and why would everyone be ok with Sylvanas taking the might of the Horde under her control to a new place like that shit is CRAZY from a story standpoint but if they turn her into a raid boss FUCK THAT

Comment

• Looks badass, kind of wish I had a job that allowed me to play WoW still.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Did you see the artifact weapons on the WoW page? The demo locks get a fucking FLYING DEMON SKULL

Comment

• Cray

Comment

• PATCH DAY

Comment

• I NEED TO GO HOMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Comment

• lol.
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• My Warblades of Valor fucking ownnnnnnnnnnnn.

Comment

• 110. But need friendly with two more reps before I unlock the "end game" stuff. World quests, etc etc. Loving this expansion so far.

Comment

• Battle for Azeroth is great so far. Got 3 levels last night in Drustvar, which might be my new favorite zone ever. The art design is incredible, it's massive in scope, there's small quest hubs and places of interest dotted all over with no bread crumb quests even leading you to them, and the story is so good. Just a ton of curses and witches and bad shit cursing the land.

Comment

• Sigh, had to crash last night with about 20% left to hit 120. The zone design is so incredible. I just can't get over how good it feels to just run around, and finding things all over.

Comment

• Played for like 30 hours this weekend. Got into heroic dungeons. So much to fucking do it's honestly overwhelming and makes leveling an alt a concern.

Comment

Working...
                                X