Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

dating online weirdos/loser/interesting people....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Somebody rep Jake for me! That was awesome... and tres romantique!
    2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• So, Jake, did you guys go to her large cardboard box or yours? Also, because I know you're a gent, where did you two go for breakfast afterwards? The dumpster behind Denny's or the one behind Five Guys?

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
        So, Jake, did you guys go to her large cardboard box or yours? Also, because I know you're a gent, where did you two go for breakfast afterwards? The dumpster behind Denny's or the one behind Five Guys?
        "You know, Elaine, you're the bear claw in the garbage bag of my life."
        2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

Comment

• New guy that contacted my friend that is VERY interesting....

name: dre_bell2
          Pure Dog
          35 yr old
          Minneapolis, MN
          Seeking woman 30-40

"In My Own Words"

For Fun: Lie and Cheat
          Favorite hot spots: the internet
          Favorite things: My favorite thing is to lie to women and tell them things they like to hear, but things I say are totally lies.

"About my life and what I'm looking for"

I was recently release from the Department of Corrections. I am looking for a financially stable woman to take care of me. I have nothing to offer any woman other than lies and misery, if you're lucky it could be you.
          If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

• Interesting isn't the word. HAWT!!!
            We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
            - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Uhh... 'scuse me, be right back...

(*Heads to the ladies' room with a print out of the ad*)

Comment

• "You've never gotten stabbed on the first date before? Shit, I got a LOT to show you."
                "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Originally posted by Vault Vanderhuge View Post
                  "You've never gotten stabbed on the first date before? Shit, I got a LOT to show you."
                  "Oh, come on now! You act like I'm going to choke the life out of you without even buying you dinner first!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Howard View Post
                    I need to find out what site my Dad was using. Don't know if I mentioned or not but he's currently in the process of a divorce from his Russian wife that is one year older than me. HUGE drama. So it hasn't been all that long but my Dad is in that retirement/not wanting to be alone mode. Seriously. He would end his emails with "Write back soon." Ugh.

He meet someone online back in Jan. He spent a few days down with her in Little Rock and then she came up to spend some time at his place for Valentine's Day. Now? She's moving in . Part of me is concerned that it's moving way fast and he isn't even divorced yet (and unfortunately since I have been so busy with work, I haven't been able to find a tactful way to broach the subject with my Dad).

That being said, ALL of my Dad's friends love her. Apparently she is also making him very happy. He called tonight to wish me a Happy Bday and you could definitely hear joy in his voice. Been many, many years since I have heard happiness in my Dad's voice so this makes me a little more at ease. Vanessa (the new woman) wasn't home when my Dad called but she called me about hour later. She even sounds normal and nice. Planning a June trip to Arkansas to fish with my Dad so I'll get firsthand information.
                    So talked to my Dad for Easter and found out Vanessa is on Facebook. I have a new friend. Currently mining her wall for information. One tidbit my Dad hasn't mentioned? Getting engaged. Sigh. Otherwise, she seems like your average retired grandmother on Facebook. Lots of Farmville, Farmtown, Pettown, etc.
                    We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                    - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Working...
                    X