No announcement yet.

New movies undeserving of their own thread 2: The Night It Came Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I truly want all of my assumptions about this movie to be proven wrong.

Comment

• Same.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• So indifferent that even if it's amazing I might netflix it.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Heard mixed things on the film. But the idea of a female-centric redo as opposed to an outright Ghostbusters 3 (some of the casting suggests this is a sequel though, so who the fuck knows?) was always the better way to go.

But another Stay-Puft? Really, guys?
          Originally posted by Ari
          The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Minus the bowtie, Neo-Stay Puft could be the ghost in the logo.

Still questioning why this film needed to be made.

Comment

• that's exactly what it is Tim. IT's the logo.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Why do you think a reboot is a better way to go than a sequel, Jamie? I don't think the original film is necessarily forgotten or has any issues that need to be fixed. And their are plenty of ways to introduce a new team without needing to bring back the original guys. I hope I'm wrong but this looks like a gender-swapped retelling of the first movie, which is basically a pointless thing to do.

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Quo-Oen1wkY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• oh god can't wait.

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                        Why do you think a reboot is a better way to go than a sequel, Jamie? I don't think the original film is necessarily forgotten or has any issues that need to be fixed. And their are plenty of ways to introduce a new team without needing to bring back the original guys. I hope I'm wrong but this looks like a gender-swapped retelling of the first movie, which is basically a pointless thing to do.
                        YOU HATE WOMEN BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT HYPED FOR THIS MOVIE GRAVE.

But for reals, I was always on board with the franchise idea and this is part 3. That way it doesn't shit on the first two, makes it its own thing, and the possibilities to go off the rails would be awesome without tainting what came before.

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
                          But another Stay-Puft? Really, guys?
                          "They tried to think of the most harmless thing. Something they loved from their childhood. Something that could never ever possibly destroy us. Mr. Stay Puft!"
                          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/PFZajujTqoE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• ouch.

Comment

• Dolph gotta eat.
                                Originally posted by Martin
                                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                                Originally posted by gravedigger
                                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                                Originally posted by Martin
                                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Working...
                                X