No announcement yet.

New movies undeserving of their own thread 2: The Night It Came Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Uv554B7YHk4?rel=0&amp;showinfo=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• yep. in.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I was sooooo disinterested in Creed.........then I saw that trailer. God Damnit Stallone, Y U DO ME LIKE DAT?!?
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• that's a fantastic trailer.
          Originally posted by Martin
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I wish it had ended with "Can you take me HIIIGHYA!"

Comment

• There better be chickens chased, meat punched, and some "yo's" thrown around. Otherwise, great trailer.

Comment

• Man, Creed looks great.

Comment

• Apologies, guys, I forgot to mention WHERE WALLACE AT?!

Comment

• Love that Avon is in it too.

Comment

• Avon was a boxer. What if this is Avon getting out of jail and training kids...and meets Wallace. He doesn't know who Wallace is! Wallace is Apollo's son! MAN. THANK YOU FOR THIS EXTENDED WIRE UNIVERSE.

Comment

• But Wallace is...well, you know.

Comment

• So very tempted to see TERMINATOR: GENESYS tonight. I like pain.
                          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                          Originally posted by gravedigger
                          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I don't care about the reviews. I still want to see it. In ROB-O-VISION. The trailer in 3d was awesome.

Comment

• If they would've stayed in the past, the movie could've been salvageable.

It's the awful future stuff that is shit. T3 and Salvation at its worst doesn't compare to the 2017 and beyond portions of Genisys.
                              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I still wish they didn't spoil the John Connor shit.

Comment

Working...
                                X