Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rob View Post
    LOL, love it!
    "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

ok, stupid question, but I have to ask it. We missed all of last season for various reasons that are fairly unimportant to go into. Can somebody fill me in on what happened in Season 5 without causing me to go into spasms of pain?
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lost_%28season_5%29

Comment

lazy.

Thanks, though.
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt View Post
            ok, stupid question, but I have to ask it. We missed all of last season for various reasons that are fairly unimportant to go into. Can somebody fill me in on what happened in Season 5 without causing me to go into spasms of pain?
            Not if you want to understand it. Let's just say time travel is involved. Your best bet is to catch it somehow.
            "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

Netflix on demand Matt.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

but I don't WANT to watch it. hell, I'm not even sure if I'm gonna do season 6 or not. Ennui has set in...

Comment

hulu.com or abc.com. I highly recommend watching it. They actually answered some lingering stuff this season.
                  Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

Originally posted by Matt View Post
                    but I don't WANT to watch it. hell, I'm not even sure if I'm gonna do season 6 or not. Ennui has set in...
                    I honestly don't think I can explain it in a paragraph or 5. Basically time travel is all up in this shit, we now have different time lines, Desmond seems to be the one that is kinda holding shit together and the new season may be all "WHAT IF THEY NEVER CRASHED" type of shit.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Also, Locke is dead, DEMON LOCKE is running around now after supposedly killing Jacob and Juliet may be dead. RIP.

Comment

But if they go back in time Locke won't be dead, right? Confused panda.
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Juliet is totally dead because she is running around trying to figure out the lizard aliens.
                          If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

She tries to be ambiguous in interviews but yeah she's gone.
                            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Notice Ben, Hurley and Miles staring at THE FAHEY. HMMMS

Comment

CAN'T WAIT!

Comment

Working...
                                X