No announcement yet.

What do you plan on watching tonight?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Although now that I may have to have a tooth removed, I won't be able to eat them for a few weeks
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
      Although now that I may have to have a tooth removed, I won't be able to eat them for a few weeks
      Karma...the gift that keeps on giving.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      Originally posted by Martin
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Oh, those chips! Okay then. Martin and I are going to have poutine, all-dressed chips, Canadian Coke with the real sugar in it, and then he can roll my fat ass back over the border to NY.
        2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Yes Lisa. Ruffles's All-dressed chips. Dreams come alive.

And poutine ain't really Canadian, it's Québécois. There's few places outside our province worth anything poutine-wise, no matter what they'll say. The closer you are to here, the better the chances you'll find the good stuff. Mind you, some expats opened decent places in other provinces, but Toronto ain't the place for poutine. I wouldn't be surprised
          there's ONE good place for it there, but I doubt it. It's all about the cheese.
          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• I had tons of poutine in Toronto, and it was amazing. Granted, the only poutine I've ever had, but I ate the fuck out of it. I had found about a year ago a website that does nothing but import Canadian food into the States. They had poutine gravy packets, Canadian chocolate bars (fucking Kit Kats in Canada made me nut) and the cotton candy Barq's. Heaven.

Comment

• Oh wait till you have a real poutine. Yes.

Not that Toronto shit. It's really all about the cheese. Has to be a day fresh at most. You'll have more chance having some of those curds in Wisconsin than in fucking Toronto.

My parents live near a cheese place in remote Lac St-Jean, and while the fries were ok, the chesse and sauce were fantastic, making it better than most.

And that place has deep fried cheese curds served alongside the poutine. GWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAH.

Comment

• Alright, tomorrow I'll create a poutine thread. Wait till I show you our local Poutine. With Foie Gras.

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                  Alright, tomorrow I'll create a poutine thread.
                  Atta boy!
                  2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

Comment

• Not only is it Foie Gras, it's wrapped in veal!
                    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Judge Judy's yelling at a guy! I love her.

Comment

Working...
                      X