Suri Cruise's "Burn Book"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suri Cruise's "Burn Book"

I almost hate starting a thread for this, because on a board comprised mostly of guys, I'm one of the very few - or possibly the only - person who's going to find this hilarious, but I just discovered this blog, and I'm in LOVE!

http://surisburnbook.tumblr.com/

Whoever this person is is a funny motherfucker! It's a blog "written" by Suri Cruise in which she disdainfully makes fun of every single Hollywood child you can think of, criticizes their clothes, and regularly makes fun of Tom and Katie. It is possibly one of the funniest things I've seen online in a long time!
    2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

I endorse this.
    I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

freaking great.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

I can't believe two guys agree with me! I stand corrected. And you're both awesome!
        2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

Comment

It's just so well done.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

I love the one where she's carrying the Target bag and the caption says, "I swear, I was just holding this for a friend." Plus, I love how instead of "Mommy & Daddy", she calls Tom & Katie "Tom & Katie".

There are two kinds of city children. The me kind, and the Ava Jackman kind.

I have a car service so I don’t ruin my heels walking, while she wears sneakers and rides a scooter. (I had to Google [foot push not a bike] to find out what that weird thing is even called.)

I would never be seen in such an urban-boring outfit. She’s wearing more brown articles of clothing than I have in my entire wardrobe.

And most importantly, she’s on her way to school, while I deemed school an overrated bureaucratic time-waster weeks ago.
            Last edited by Lisa; 11-18-2011, 05:17 PM.

Comment

That site's a pisser, Lisa. Great find!

Comment

Love this!

Kate Hudson has been photographed out and about a lot in the last week, while she has been vacationing with the family in London. Here are some of the places where she has been spotted:

A cafe lunch with son Ryder and fiance Matt Bellamy
                A soccer game with son Ryder and fiance Matt Bellamy
                A bike ride with fiance Matt Bellamy

You guys, I think Kate Hudson forgot that she has a baby! Poor Bing is always being left behind with a grandma or a babysitter or just a baby Life Alert bracelet, maybe. I would let Tom and Katie have that second baby they’ve been wanting if they agreed to treat it like this.

Comment

Yeah this is great stuff.

Comment

Today's post from Suri's Burn Book:

Us Weekly has a story up on their website right now claiming that Victoria Beckham went on a $645 shopping spree for Baby Harper.

$645? I don’t consider a shopping trip a “spree” until American Express has called to verify charges.

Also, if you ask my opinion, that little dress isn’t going to do Harper’s shapeless body any favors.

Comment

Hahhahaha, That's great.
                      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

I know, I love the part about AMEX calling to verify the charges!

Comment

Omg,I SO needed that laugh today!! Good job,Lisa
                          “Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it’s always your choice.”

Comment

Lola, when you have time to sit down and read it, read the whole thing - it's only about 25 pages tops. It's hilarious!

Comment

May as well,it's not like I'll be getting any sleep tonight. Grrr...
                              “Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it’s always your choice.”

Comment

Working...
                              X