Avengers Assemble!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
    I thought it was a pipe dream when Anderson first mentioned it. This will be so awesome.
    Exactly. I MENTIONED IT FIRST.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I almost made a joke in poor taste about that being Vin and Walker's last pic together on FB yesterday. Did NOT want to deal with that backlash. And trust me, I dug Walker.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Cute couple! I hope they have a June wedding!

Comment

• Groot looks sort of like a Clicker.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I like the design. Especially around the eyes.
              Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• Is this a voice-only deal with Diesel's character? I can't remember which actors are completely computerized.
                "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

• about 75% sure that he has like a line in the flick. Voice only.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Yeah, I guess the only thing that character says is "I am Groot."

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                      Yeah, I guess the only thing that character says is "I am Groot."

Yeah, he spent a week working ADR with the other actors. 15 variations of I AM GROOT. The rest is CG.

Batista and a few others did mocap. Zoe Saldana just wore that Doc Manhattan body positioning shit.

Everything else was Old School practical.
                      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                        Yeah, he spent a week working ADR with the other actors. 15 variations of I AM GROOT. The rest is CG.

Batista and a few others did mocap. Zoe Saldana just wore that Doc Manhattan body positioning shit.

Everything else was Old School practical.
                        Nice.
                        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Go Steve go!
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Looks cool.
                              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I love how the Black Widow's version of a new suit every movie is just a new haircut.

Comment

Working...
                                X