Avengers Assemble!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
    Oh and they're gonna retcon Mandarin? Get cancer, assholes.
    Dude, you gotta calm down.

That's some Faraci-level awful you're channeling. Don't be that guy.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
      Is the first one the thing that Gunn shot and Thor's director hated?
      Why would he hate that?

Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
      Pearce saying he was the Mandarin said it all about how open-ended it was. Pretty chicken-shit way of taking all our money and now playing dumb and giving into fan pressure. Just like how they brought back Coulson.

I hated the twist. But they had my respect for having the balls to go through with it and not reneging at the end. It didn't ruin the rest of Iron Man 3. Just said, "Well... that's bullshit" and enjoyed the remainder.
      The twist was so fucking awesome. So far, the only people I saw who only hated were octo-nerds.

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
      If this gives us some MAGIC then yeah, awesome.
      Not sure how it would fit into the Marvel Universe, but hey, whatever works.

BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• so uh, here's Del Toro from his scene in the credits of Thor...

Spoiler: spoilers 

haha wat?
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I love that so much.

Comment

• Please tell me that he speaks like Fenster. PLEASE.
            Originally posted by Martin
            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
            Originally posted by gravedigger
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Based on that one photo and that one photo alone I can see why the director had an issue with this scene. hahaha
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Based on that one photo and that one photo alone I can see why the director had an issue with this scene. hahaha

Well, yeah. The kicker is that James Gunn has been given carte blanche like Favreau got on the first Iron Man.

However, Favreau didn't put Lloyd Kaufman into his Marvel flick.

Word is that Gunn is throwing in even more of his pals as voice actors for Post.
                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

so uh, here's Del Toro from his scene in the credits of Thor...

haha wat?
                  Still, it's a close attempt at this:
                  Attached Files
                  My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• wait. KAUFMAN IS IN GUARDIANS?

Comment

wait. KAUFMAN IS IN GUARDIANS?

There's been jokes about a bit role for him, but nobody's denying that he took part.

Early rumor suggests that Gunn has
                      approached Rob Zombie, Rainn Wilson and Nathan Fillon to do the extra voice work

Comment

• awesome. I'm so psyched for Guardians it's ridiculous.

Comment

• I have a bad feeling on GotG. Like, it's gonna be the first one of these MU films to fall flat on its face.
                          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                          Originally posted by gravedigger
                          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I want a trailer so goddamn bad.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                              I have a bad feeling on GotG. Like, it's gonna be the first one of these MU films to fall flat on its face.
                              Have a feeling it will be a commercial shit show and critical darling.

Comment

• yep. But seriously, as soon as there is footage of Rocket fucking shit up and speaking it's gonna be awesome.

Comment

Working...
                                X