No announcement yet.

Fringe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just watched the second episode. Yep, I'm in the for the long haul. This show is pretty fucking fun. Dug the whole beginning with the baby, and the episode reminded me of the best of the X-Files. But something was bugging me, where I have seen the idea about taking the retinas from a fresh dead person and displaying them on a screen or projecting them on a wall. I want to say Wild Wild West, but I barely remember that shit movie.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
      Just watched the second episode. Yep, I'm in the for the long haul. This show is pretty fucking fun. Dug the whole beginning with the baby, and the episode reminded me of the best of the X-Files. But something was bugging me, where I have seen the idea about taking the retinas from a fresh dead person and displaying them on a screen or projecting them on a wall. I want to say Wild Wild West, but I barely remember that shit movie.
      It was Wild Wild West.

I like it too. Still haven't seen the first episode. The Dad looks like Ian Holm (Bilbo/Ash)

Comment

The Dad looks like Denethor to me...

Anyway, I'm with Rob. Season pass earned. The only bad/annoying thing is the developing will they/won't they thing between Blonde Feeb and Pacey.

Comment

She's no Joey.

I hope Dawson shows up. Or Keenan. He could knuckle-puck a bad guy.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Sarah and I watched episode 2 last night. I'm down with the season pass. I can't wait to see what kind of crazy shit happens in the upcoming episodes.
            Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
            John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Yeah, I'm in the same boat. The last two seconds were pretty cool More of the crazy aging dude to come it looks like.
              "How the fuck does your brain go Kevin Spacey~K-Pax?" - Rob

Comment

Still digging the hell outta this show. And I fucking love The Observer. That is one creepy dude. Last night's episode with Electro was pretty sweet. Anyone else still watching this? Digging the hell out of Walter more and more each week. Although I can't believe that Astrid went back to working with them. If one of you jabbed a needle full of drugs into my neck, there is no way I would work with you again.

Comment

DVR'd an episode last night. Will watch tonight.
                  Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                  Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                  POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

I'm watching. Still keeping my interest.

Comment

Watchcing and love it, great cast and story lines... still need to watch the last episode.
                      "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

I'm still watching it. I'm curious about "The Observer."
                        "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

It was cool to see just a quick flash of Uatu at the beginning of the episode. I hope this guy has another gig since he only gets five seconds of screen time an episode. I thought this was the weakest episode so far but Noble still knocked it out of the park. I didn't think he'd be as good in this as he is since I'm so used to his roles in the LOTR movies and Running Scared.

Comment

Starting to hate Fringe tbh. Getting bored of watching for seventeen hours how that mentally ill dude is trying to complete a single sentence, when instead of that there could be some cool action going on.

Other than that, it's pretty nice. Waiting for puzzle pieces starting to stick together.

Comment

The mentally ill dude is one of my favorite characters... will it work? I don't know!

This episode was one of the weakest but still enjoyable, part that pissed me off was when they broke out the window to the warehouse, at one point the window is reinforced with chicken wire and the next it's not making it easy to break.
                              "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

I'm liking the show a lot. Got my wife into it too so that's a plus...gotta catch this weeks ep this weekend...
                                Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

Working...
                                X