No announcement yet.

Avengers Assemble!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Was Dennings in Hammer Party 2 for more than two minutes?

Asking for a friend.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• yep. she had some decent lines. I'd say she's in it as much if not a bit more than the first.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• "Yussssssss."

Said my friend.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Weird. Hammer Party 2 was the name of a dream starring Dennings that I, I mean, a friend of mine had.

Comment

• GET OUT OF MY HEAD CHARLES
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• All my dreams have Dennings in them, nightmares included. Just in the nightmares she denies my advances.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• AICN's saying Paul Rudd's Antman.
                Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• Originally posted by BMichaelKrol View Post
                  AICN's saying Paul Rudd's Antman.

They're a little late to the table, but yeah...that's correct.
                  My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• WHY DIDN'T YOU BREAK IT ANDERSON? OUT COOL AINTITCOOL DAMMIT.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I thought it was a pipe dream when Anderson first mentioned it. This will be so awesome.

Comment

• Kinda cool to see Wet Hot American Summer alums heroing it up.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Paul Rudd Antman test footage leaked fast..

XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• hahah. so good.

Comment

• Is that the Mac And Me thing?
                              BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Yes.
                                Originally posted by Ari
                                The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

Working...
                                X