X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No shit
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

I'm sorry man, our schedules just don't seem to work at the moment. I can't do an episode during the day on a Saturday, and I'm way too fucking drunk after BDR to do another one Friday night.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

And when I say "can't", I mean "won't. Saturday afternoons are really the only time Lesley and I can do stuff together. And I fucking hate recording on Sundays because I fucking hate Sunday to begin with. Also I'm already doing one with Ari on Saturday (as this weekend fell through) evening but may be able to do one later afternoon on Saturday prior to the one with Ari.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Originally posted by Theodore Stabbington View Post
          And when I say "can't", I mean "won't. Saturday afternoons are really the only time Lesley and I can do stuff together. And I fucking hate recording on Sundays because I fucking hate Sunday to begin with. Also I'm already doing one with Ari on Saturday (as this weekend fell through) evening but may be able to do one later afternoon on Saturday prior to the one with Ari.

Comment

ALLLLLLL ABOOOOOARD!!!!!!! LAST TRAIN TO EXCUSEVILLE DEPARTING!!!!
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

whatever. It's not like anyone else is helping me record these, edit these, post these, etc. Wedding shit is taking up alot of time. Troy will understand that.

Comment

"Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

whatever. It's not like anyone else is helping me record these, edit these, post these, etc. Wedding shit is taking up alot of time. Troy will understand that.
                  You're a victim of your own success Hughes!

Comment

lulz. I've just been burnt out. Ceej and I have had 3 different episode scrapped in the last 3 weeks due to weird computer issues. BDR is my first focus, everything else comes second.

Comment

Just wait till it gets close to the wedding.

Comment

Been busy, it's true.

Wedding shit is a bitch until after it's all said and done. Then, you're like...I spent all of that time and money for people I barely know to sit around and eat on my dime? Just make sure the honeymoon is good to make up for it.
                        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

I doubt we'll have any money left for a honeymoon. yay.

Comment

Kind of the same boat Jen and I were in when we got hitched, Rob. We never had a proper honeymoon, as we had to come to terms that we needed carpeting, a bedroom set, etc. The cash we got at the wedding wound up paying for all that, plus keeping us above water for awhile bills-wise.

Hope you and Lesley get a nice financial haul at your nuptials!

Comment

I'm sorry man, our schedules just don't seem to work at the moment. I can't do an episode during the day on a Saturday, and I'm way too fucking drunk after BDR to do another one Friday night.
                              You son of a motherless goat.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

I doubt we'll have any money left for a honeymoon. yay.
                                If Brittany and I get married we've decided to have a party at our place, hire one of our favorite food trucks to cater, and just get totally fucked up on the cheap, then blow our load on a badass honeymoon.

Comment

Working...
                                X