Brain Dead Radio Episode 51: Pandas and Dragons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brain Dead Radio Episode 51: Pandas and Dragons

Rob and Ceej make it through the FROSTPOCALYPSE, hang out with Amazing Strangers, and develop a new drink. Ceej spends time with FROZEN (Spoilers: 18:26 - 31:00), Rob wants the Baron to show up, and then they chat about Kevin Smith and Red State (Spoilers: 36:22 - 50:50). After the dust settles from the Red State discussion they decide to do something new. Dusty Knuckles makes a special appearance in a brand new segment: PANDAS AND DRAGONS.

If you liked the song at the end make sure to check out The Quickturns
    Pandas and Dragons needs to make another appearance
    66.67%
    Pandas and Dragons needs to be taken out back and shot
    33.33%
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

LISTENan. . .
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

godspeed
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

So far so manic.

Ditto on Ceej's abilities as a summarizer of films.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

I actually really enjoyed the live roleplay, the music track selection KILLED me... "SO TENSE!" (although did you have to kill the mini-me cat dude? ALL HE WANTED TO DO WAS LOVE YOU ROB). Pandas and Dragons+++

I had completely forgotten that Frozen had come out and was a real thing. I sort of really want to see it now, it sounds retarded but in a good way!
          <sigh> FACEBOOK - MY WEBSITE

Comment

Thanks man.

Comment

I too enjoy the Tell 'Em Steve Daves.

I loathe Kevin Smith as a person.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

The Boot needs its own mic.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

HAha, The Boot is ridiculous. It backfired on me by the end of the night ahha.

Comment

Airbubbles are a biaaatch.

I want a Boot.

Agree with the Parks appreciation in Red State. Holy shit did he earn his payczech.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

Oh, the airbubbles weren't the problem. It was having 3 of them to myself that was haha.

And yeah, I know people are hating on Red State but I paid for it twice goddammit and liked it even more the second time. I think Ceej is flat out wrong about this one.

Comment

There are definitely little bits here and there in Red State that could have been trimmed or even excised (I agree with Ceej as far as the plodding length of the first Goodman scene is concerned. Also, some of the quick sequences of the family during the shootout were also sort of odd in their pacing.), but I thought it was a huuuuuuuge leap forward for that tweeting stoner chucklefuck.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

I still think the ending works awesomely.

Comment

I'd have left it at the horn, with Parks' delirious face shining at the audience in the most magnificent troll way. Cut to black.

The debrief was alright, but didn't really gel with the sorts of curves Smith was throwing beforehand.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

That's what I meant. My bad. However I still would have loved it if
                                Spoiler: spurlers 
                              the 5 Pointers would have been "Saved" and it really was the rapture.

For a second I totally thought that's where he was going with it.

Comment

Working...
                              X