No announcement yet.

Brain Dead Radio Episode 46: Better Living Through Chemistry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm not trying to invalidate your explanation. I'm just saying our ideas are just as valid as your intense hatred of them.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Nectarine guy tripping balls.....*breathes* MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA OMG WTF?!?!?
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

that is true but you also need to realize that we do these extremely fucked up most of the time, I forget shit, I get side-tracked, I focus on things I care about. Apologies if you felt slighted in regards to TF talk.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Originally posted by Rherb View Post
          that is true but you also need to realize that we do these extremely fucked up most of the time, I forget shit, I get side-tracked, I focus on things I care about. Apologies if you felt slighted in regards to TF talk.
          Not slighted, I just think the discussion would have been cooler with you talking about our ides and Ceej giving his reaction. He may still have shat on them but it's cool.

Whatever nectarine guy was on I want TWO!!!!

EDIT: And yeah, totally have a sober buddy for hallucinogens.
          Last edited by B_Metal; 07-11-2011, 10:43 AM.

Comment

Yeah, my bad. IT was a weird episode to record. We were both feeling off that day. Feel free to call in with your points in a voice mail and we'll discuss it next episode.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Officially seeing TF3 on Thursday with my brothers. We're gonna grill some steaks, get liquored up, and go see shit blow up.
              Originally posted by Martin
              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
              Originally posted by gravedigger
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                Not slighted, I just think the discussion would have been cooler with you talking about our ides and Ceej giving his reaction.
                And our St. Ides. You forgot about our malt liquor proposal.

*INVALIDATED*
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

*invalidatedjackface* Sorry Rers.

Comment

All of you get a mulligan.

After that, if I hear anything about a fucking dumbshit autobot again, I am curling up in my sockdrawer and sleeping until the world catches fire.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

Originally posted by McMeatbag View Post
                      until the world catches fire.
                      Now we know...and 'Knowing' is half the battle!
                      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                      Originally posted by gravedigger
                      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Originally posted by McMeatbag View Post
                        All of you get a mulligan.

After that, if I hear anything about a fucking dumbshit autobot again, I am curling up in my sockdrawer and sleeping until the world catches fire.

No more from me sir. I said my bit in this episode. We'll get back to stupid conversations about old games next episode.

Comment

Originally posted by Rherb View Post
                          No more from me sir. I said my bit in this episode. We'll get back to stupid conversations about old games next episode.
                          I see your ploy Mr. Hughes. You dare me to call in about TF's only to tell Russ YOU are done talking about TF's. AGAIN YOU TWIST THINGS RERBERT TWISTINGTON!!!

Comment

That's it.

Sockdrawer, here I come.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

Comment

You guys can count the speedholes on this piece of shit, I'm out.
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X