Brain Dead Radio Episode 46: Better Living Through Chemistry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brain Dead Radio Episode 46: Better Living Through Chemistry

Rob and Ceej celebrated the 4th of July they only way they know how: COPIOUS AMOUNTS OF MEAT AND EXPLOSIVES. They travel into the danger zone, making some startling comments in regards to dubious music choices and they want to hang with the Metal Wiggles. Rob thinks Transformers 3 is more than meets the eye (SPOILERS: 17:47 - 34:40), Rob tries something new which makes Ceej uncomfortable and then Rob witnesses something great.
    Enjoyable
    60.00%
    Not Enjoyable
    0.00%
    Bring back Ceej's Doctor character.
    40.00%
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Good one.
    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Currently listening - you and CJ are on fire again, Rob. Loved the Transformers review and your take on the flick (smashing robots together -- "He's 13!").

Comment

"It's to wacky"

"OK Hocken."

YESSSSs
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Agreed on the Limp Bizkit minus Fred Durst. Like the musical parts HATE Fred fucking Durst.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Thank you sir,.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Oh man almost lost it at the tiny hint of Rob getting ghetto agitated defending 3 Dolla Bill Yall.

Comment

I still wish I could get the Limp Bizkit cover of Welcome Home(Sanitarium) without the vocals.

Comment

Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                  Oh man almost lost it at the tiny hint of Rob getting ghetto agitated defending 3 Dolla Bill Yall.
                  still dig that fucking album.

ALL I WANTED WAS A PEPSI JUST ONE PEPSI

Comment

Your grossly skewed replay of our discussion about Transformers is why I want Ceej on the boards. You basically ignored the overall point of what we were saying to tell Ceej that we were all "IT SHUD BE LIK CARTUNE DERP"

EDIT: "Did he just call us fuckballs? Guess he really wants his hot dog" = lost shit of epic proportions
                    Last edited by B_Metal; 07-11-2011, 10:21 AM.

Comment

All I heard was that there was no story, no plot, not enough like cartoon.

Comment

Overall jist.

Comment

And by not enough like cartoon more about the complex interactions that were apparently there in the cartoon but not in the movie.

Comment

Sometimes Rob the devil is in the details. The complaints were that the story could be better. Would you disagree? Same with the plot, disagree? And we used SOME things from the cartoon as suggestions that we thought would be better than the choices they made. I also believe I acknowledged that the cartoon was very much a product of it's time and suffered for it. But you kind of took any details out and painted the picture to Ceej in a way to totally shit on our ideas.

It's cool though, I still want to see TF3.

Comment

I'm just saying I didn't need any of that in my TF movie. Because I didn't have any love for the cartoon for the most part. My explanation is still valid.

Comment

Working...
                              X