Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crackdown 2

YES, you can ping the radar to hunt for agility orbs!!!11!1one

I know a lot of you guys are "eh" on the demo but I like it a lot. Sure, it's more of the same but the first game was surprisingly awesome. The mutants seem like more of an annoyance than anything else but maybe that's because they ramp up the leveling for demo purposes. I still love the narrator guy.

Yah, I'll pass. Was not at all impressed with the demo.
    The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Every single review I have seen has said "if you liked the first 15 minutes of the demo and want to do exactly that for 10-12 hours, go for it!" So yea, fuck this game.

Comment

Hated the first one and glad to know I won't feel the need to pick this one up.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Comment

Fuck yeah, dudes. Orb-huntin' like a mofo, this game is great.

It is weird that it's the exact same map, with general destruction thrown around. I thought it was supposed to be a new city.

Comment

What the fuck guys I am doing this thing correctly to get the achievement. WHY WON'T THE ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCK?! DAMMIT.

Comment

Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                What the fuck guys I am doing this thing correctly to get the achievement. WHY WON'T THE ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCK?! DAMMIT.
                No one knows. You're one of the few that actually got that game. : \

In other news...

STARCRAFT 2 in two weeks!!!
                The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Working...
                X