No announcement yet.

Chuck - Season 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I honestly hated the actor who played Chuck.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
      I honestly hated the actor who played Chuck.
      Ding!
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
        Wasn't Bryce the douchebag from Chuck's college that fucked him over a bunch and then put the Intersect into his head through Gears of War or something?
        Yeah. But you get the reason why in season 2.
        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

Ok. So I'll just start with Season 2 since I'm sure they'll have "Previously on..." on the dvd.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Yeah, i think the first episode or two has a "Hi, I'm Chuck. And this is what you need to know..." thing at the beginning.

Comment

Oh man, belly shirt.

Comment

OK, so I may have been wrong about Chuck. Caught a few re-runs lately and it's been pretty funny. Who else watches this, besides the obvious?
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Me. Goddamn was yesterday's ep good.
                  BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

Yeah, it was in top five or six episodes ever. Loved it. I'm pissed my DVR died and I'll have to catch it online if I want to watch it again.

Next week looks great, too. They're using the "no powers = impotence" angle from SPIDER-MAN 2 but I think it will be an interesting way to address the Chuck-Sarah deal.

Comment

May have to pick up dvd seasons to get caught up.

Comment

io9 posted a bunch of sneak peeks in their Morning Spoilers post today. The next episode looks like it's going to be really good.

Comment

I guess nobody else here watches this show? I thought I remembered more here being a fan of it.

Comment

I think it's just me, Martin, and nerdious.

Watched Chuck Vs. the Seduction again while I ran today. Larroquette was soooo gooood.

Comment

This show also has McG producing as does Supernatural. I think he should stick to producing.

Comment

This show is SO GOOD this season. If NBC doesn't renew it again, especially after the Leno fuck-up leaves their schedule with holes that even the Fat Fatties can't fill, I'll stab a dude.

It's pretty great (but sad for my pants) that they don't even have to resort to putting Strahovski into no clothes to keep the show engaging.

Comment

Working...
                                X