Medal of Honor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rob View Post
    I'd never be a Green Beret. My father disproves.
    What? What does he disprove? Is he a scientist?
    The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Haha. Stupid auto spell checker.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Looks okay...graphics look neat
        Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

http://www.destructoid.com/medal-of-...e-172999.phtml

Well that's effective.

Comment

Yep...

I'm in.

Comment

Did you finally buy a 360?!

Comment

No... not yet. I'm looking for some new digs myself. Getting a bit expensive in the city, so I'm off to the burbs to look at a few apartments. Worse comes to worse, I'll stick with it here until my lease is up in July, then relocate altogether. Once I get my personal life sorted, I'll come play with you guys... promise.

Comment

I vote for a Vin road trip to visit all the BDR people, sleep on their couches, cook their meals, and solve their problems for a month of rent free living.

Comment

This comes out tomorrow. I'm going to pretend I'm playing as Vin during the single player.
                    "Look, fuck you. Fuck the plane you flew in on. Fuck them shoes. Fuck them socks with the belt on it. Fuck your gay ass fairy faggot accent. Fuck them cheap ass cigars. Fuck your yuckmouth teeth. Fuck your hairpiece. Fuck your chocolate. Fuck Guy Ritchie. Fuck Prince William. Fuck the Queen. This is America. My president is black and my Lambo is blue, nigga. Now get the fuck out my hotel room, and if I see you on the street, nigga, I'm slapping the shit out of you."-- Riley Freeman

Comment

hahaha.
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Hmm, Mike you don't live in Columbus do you?
                        "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

No, not Columbus.
                          "Look, fuck you. Fuck the plane you flew in on. Fuck them shoes. Fuck them socks with the belt on it. Fuck your gay ass fairy faggot accent. Fuck them cheap ass cigars. Fuck your yuckmouth teeth. Fuck your hairpiece. Fuck your chocolate. Fuck Guy Ritchie. Fuck Prince William. Fuck the Queen. This is America. My president is black and my Lambo is blue, nigga. Now get the fuck out my hotel room, and if I see you on the street, nigga, I'm slapping the shit out of you."-- Riley Freeman

Comment

I always pretend I'm Vin. It makes life better.

Comment

Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                              I always pretend I'm Vin. It makes life better.
                              And except for the frequent hangovers and more frequent wanking... you'd be right!

Comment

I fail to see how either of those events are not improvements on your typical 40 hour a week office drone bullshit, Vincenzo.

Comment

Working...
                                X