new episode

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Howard View Post
    Avoid discussion about Grey's whatever. That shit is gay.
    And when Howard says it's gay...

How about the worst things you've ever eaten, both gastronomic and sexual?

Comment

• If you want, get your calls in for THIS show today.

206-350-8858

Make sure to reference both of our names so I know it's for this show as opposed to BDR. Thanks!
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
        If you want, get your calls in for THIS show today.

206-350-8858

Make sure to reference both of our names so I know it's for this show as opposed to BDR. Thanks!
        Due to my shitty day at work, you have more time. We are planning on doing the show tomorrow night.
        If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

Avoid discussion about Grey's whatever. That shit is gay.
          Really Howard? You don't want people coming down on you for watching Real Housewives... yet you shit on my Grey's AND call it gay?! Of all people... I never thought I would be hearing this from you.
          If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

• I was kidding....my tongue was firmly in cheek. Hence the it's gay comment.

Side note, the point I was trying (and failed) to get across in the RH thread is that I would never go into a thread that was obviously not for me and stir up trouble.
            We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
            - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

I was kidding....my tongue was firmly in cheek. Hence the it's gay comment.

Side note, the point I was trying (and failed) to get across in the RH thread is that I would never go into a thread that was obviously not for me and stir up trouble.
              Ah, I see. My apologies. If you see some of my other posts you might find that it's possible I've had a bad day AND I've been drinking.... hence snarky commentary. Except for the comment about the other boards... I've thought that before while being sober and not in a bad mood.

Comment

• it was recorded last night. Hopefully have it up by the end of the week.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

I was kidding....my tongue was firmly in cheek. Hence the it's gay comment.

I like stirring up trouble. Especially when it concerns vapid women who make me ill. But to each their own.
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Half way done being edited. Will be up by Saturday. PROMISE. I've been sick all week.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                      Half way done being edited. Will be up by Saturday. PROMISE. I've been planning a Roman banquet/orgy all week.
                      phixed...

Comment

• "Episode 12: The Cup Runeth Over" should hopefully be up quite soon. Just trying to finish the banner and coding.

Comment

• OK, time to start catching up on all of the podcasts around here. I've been delinquent in that regard and I'm going to make it right.

I'm going to start with all of these. I'm going to download all of the episodes so far and listen to them on my iPod while driving to/from work.
                          Originally posted by Martin
                          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                          Originally posted by gravedigger
                          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                          Originally posted by Martin
                          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• godspeed sir.

Comment

• Hmm, it's been 2 weeks since the last one was recorded. I wonder if a new one will be recorded this weekend? *bats eyelashes*
                              We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                              - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• yes.

Comment

Working...
                                X