Nicholas Sparks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nicholas Sparks

One of Lesley's favorite authors. Don't get it...every thing is the exact same...

Love this article so much. WIN.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

This is due to the "Barbie" factor which seems to be embedded into many girls DNA. The "Barbie" factor is the fact that girls love the exact same thing as long as it's dressed up differently. Barbie is easily the number 1 girls toy line ever, and it's basically just Barbie in different clothes. Same thing with Sparks. Sorry, girls, it's in your DNA.
    Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
    John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

I am so seriously!

We seriously need to make those parody novel covers!

SERIOUSLY!

Comment

So fucking true.

But, his movies have the bitches that I want to fuck.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

He totally dissed Cormac McCarthy. I hope this guy's dick falls off.
          "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
          *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

Originally posted by Vault Vanderhuge View Post

So, the Fatwa is on?
            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

p. much
              "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~

Comment

Originally posted by Vault Vanderhuge View Post
                Just another reason to hate that cunt...
                BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

I should start writing... just so I can get famous enough to meet him, then tell him what a fucking cock he is.

Then bootkick him in the throat.

Comment

"I've always wanted to meet you AND RIP YOUR ARMS OUT OF THEIR SOCKETS YOU FUCK"

~

Comment

Haha, even Lesley gets confused which books she owns because they all sound the same. She picked up one a few weeks ago, got home and realized she already owned it. lulz.
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Now what I want to know is, have any of yall actually read any of his stuff? (she asks before she slices you off at the knees )

Comment

At least it isn't Ayn Rand.
                          "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Originally posted by I_Cassini View Post
                            Now what I want to know is, have any of yall actually read any of his stuff? (she asks before she slices you off at the knees )
                            I've read the dust jacket synopsis of everyone that Lesley owns. They are all the same.

Comment

I once read a Nora Roberts book by mistake thinking it was a sci-fi mystery. I was wrong by a country mile!
                              "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Working...
                              X