Brain Dead Radio Episode 165: Welcome to the Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nathan View Post
    I heard about that movie on an old Chud podcast. Like 13 years ago. Totally forgot about it.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Slither stole from it wholesale, but it works as an FX movie.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Originally posted by Anderson View Post
      Slither stole from it wholesale, but it works as an FX movie.
      Really? Hmm.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
      Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
      Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
      POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Ari is the BDR historian now.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

Timestamp the ICP shit everytime. This is getting middle of Lost Season 3 bad.

Comment

My ICP listening party starts tomorrow!

And by party, I mean me in my car driving home.
            Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
            John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Originally posted by Ari View Post
              My ICP listening party starts tomorrow!

And by party, I mean me in my car driving home.
              If you drive the car off the road, it works faster than hitting stop.

Comment

The White Ribbon is an amazing looking movie, but not Haneke's best.

Comment

Also, who is this high school kid throwing out his video store recommends?

Comment

Beyond the Black Rainbow was directed by the kid of the guy that directed Cobra.

Comment

I had to order from the UK to get Police Academy 4 on Blu. It's region free.

Comment

Also, who is this high school kid throwing out his video store recommends?
                        Ceej's friend from work who is a film student or something.
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Aww man season 3 is the best.
                          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                            Ceej's friend from work who is a film student or something.

It stunk of watch something I liked recently in Film School.

You don't go full Haneke. You ease into it.

Comment

That's the type of guy he is. It's also why I made him watch Justice League because I know he looks down on all movies that aren't pretentious.

Comment

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                                That's the type of guy he is. It's also why I made him watch Justice League because I know he looks down on all movies that aren't pretentious.

I picked that off of him. That's what made me think he was way younger. You don't go from Justice League to beautifully shot WWII drama on a dime.

Comment

Working...
                                X