No announcement yet.

Dazzler

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like the new angle they were working with Aurora in Dark X-Men. She's becoming an S&M based loony. The more she gets smacked around, the more new personalities and powers she develops.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Ahhh Aurora, I was such an Alpha Flight whore back in the day. Such an interesting and fucked up group of heroes.
      We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
      - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Alpha Flight...now THERE are some memories.

Regarding Dazzler: eh, as far as I'm concerned, they ruined her in the 'Secret Wars II' miniseries by giving her a stupid relationship with the Beyonder.
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

A Dazzler movie? Really? God, I hope they don't use her in conjunction with American Idol.
          We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
          - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Lady Gaga will be Dazzler. Mark my words.
            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
            Originally posted by gravedigger
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

works for me.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Working...
              X