BLUE BALLS, BAT NIPS, and WONDER TITS -SPOILERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UGH.

Anyway I could paypal you some loot and you can take a lady friend?

I want that fucking pint glass.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I actually already dropped the cash for a lady friend and I to get the glass plus magazine. I can ask my friend Jake if he wants to go, and you could paypal it to him? I can't use paypal because it's fucking stupid bullshit and someone else signed up with my email and they won't open it up to me.

Comment

• just let me know if it's not too much trouble. If it works out, sweet! If not, I'll be over here jealous of your sweet pint glass.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Also the magazine has a random insert of a flexi featuring the main theme!

Comment

• This Jimmy Kimmel bit is fucking HILARIOUS.

Comment

• Any truth to the rumors out there that Wonder Woman absolutely steals the BvS movie?
              Originally posted by Martin
              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
              Originally posted by gravedigger
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                Any truth to the rumors out there that Wonder Woman absolutely steals the BvS movie?
                Of course it's true.
                "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Jena Malone cut from movie. Scenes to be added back to R rated cut.

Has it been determined if she's Barbara or Carrie yet?

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                    Jena Malone cut from movie. Scenes to be added back to R rated cut.

Has it been determined if she's Barbara or Carrie yet?
                    WB spent 99% of the time telling media, publishing and related that she was Babs Gordon.

Then, the truth came.

She was playing Carrie Kelly.

Not even mad at WB for their continued bullshit. I'm just hoping that Frank Miller gets paid before kicking the bucket.
                    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• so no Killing Joke scene then?

bummer.

Comment

• Jena Malone as Carrie Kelly/Robin? Color me... intrigued.

Hope she rocks the green short-sorts.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                          Jena Malone as Carrie Kelly/Robin? Color me... intrigued.

Hope she rocks the green short-sorts.

Gotta wait for the R-rated extreme home video cut.

Warner Brothers in 2016: You got any change?
                          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                            Gotta wait for the R-rated extreme home video cut.

Warner Brothers in 2016: You got any change?
                            Will the R-rated extreme home video cut require special 3D glasses?

Comment

I'm willing to say no, unless you buy the 3D edition.

WB is quitely shifting a lot of its 3D production to Ultra 4K HD.

Comment

Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                                Originally posted by gravedigger
                                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Working...
                                X