BLUE BALLS, BAT NIPS, and WONDER TITS -SPOILERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yessssssss
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Is Batfleck doing the Undertaker eyeroll or are those the real deal Holyfield whited out eyes that Nolan teased us with for a couple of seconds?

Because if it is the latter, then that is awesome.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• <iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/Nt9fxWq5qg0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
        Originally posted by Ari
        The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• I'll watch that. Definitely looks interesting.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
            Is Batfleck doing the Undertaker eyeroll or are those the real deal Holyfield whited out eyes that Nolan teased us with for a couple of seconds?

Because if it is the latter, then that is awesome.
            It looks to me like his eyes are closed. But the old school white-outs would be cool.

Comment

• I've been BEGGING for the whited-out eyes since the Keaton days. Adds to Batman's mystique.

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• teaser description.

I want this to leak. that sounds awesome

Comment

• She looks like a 90lb. cosplayer.

Someone get her Stallone's hookup.

Not be completely salty, the costume barring the dumbshit high heels ain't bad.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• The high heels don't make sense, but it looks pretty great otherwise.
                      Originally posted by Martin
                      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                      Originally posted by gravedigger
                      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                      Originally posted by Martin
                      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I just want the goddamn teaser to leak dammit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                          The high heels don't make sense, but it looks pretty great otherwise.
                          Same here. Running in heels, let alone fight, is stupid. But again, so are titties in armor design.
                          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Ari
                            The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• YES

Comment

• Double YES
                                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Working...
                                X