X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Biel is hot, but wrong for Lois Lane.

Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
    Not a fan of Beckinsale.

Now Cate Blanchette on the other hand is top notch.
    Acting-wise, yeah, sure.

But you really have to be gay to find Kate Beckinsale less attractive than Cate Blanchett. I would shoot myself in the fucking face before gazing at Cate Blanchett in a latex suit.
    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
      I would shoot myself in the fucking face before gazing at Cate Blanchett in a latex suit.

THIS IS AN OUTRAGE!!!
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Yeah, I'm talking about acting ability. Frankly, have Beckinsale would be a dis-service to your movie.
        "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post

THIS IS AN OUTRAGE!!!
          I can't see your pic. OUTRAGE DENIED.
          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• It's me nude holding a whip and stepping on Batman's cowl.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
              It's me nude holding a whip and stepping on Batman's cowl.
              Don't know why that's been blocked at my jerb. Sounds like good, clean, Disney approved fun!

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ruckus View Post
                Henry Cavill is Superman. Production starts late Spring.
                I've seen Cavill in other stuff, and the guy's just not a good actor. Very wooden and when I hear people bring up as a defense that he was classically-trained, I think "Yeah...and so was William Shatner..."

But if Nolan (Word is he cast the part - not the studio and definitely not Snyder) says he's the guy, then he's the guy and I'll go with it.
                Originally posted by Ari
                The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• A wooden actor? Sounds perfect for Superman! And welcome Jamie!

Comment

• Jamie is a good man, I should know, I help out on his movie moan podcast.

Glad to see ya aboard!

Comment

• Thank you and glad to be here.
                      Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Glad to have you here, Jamie!

Comment

• As much as I heart Allison Brie, I can't for the life of me see her as Lois Lane.

It'd be like what a buddy of mine said when Brokeback Mountain first opened and he reviewed it for Film Threat. You had Ledger, Gyllenhaal and Williams who all disappeared into those characters and Hathaway who, while a very strong actor, came off like a little girl playing dress up.

Jessica Biel, on the other hand, reminds me of Cavill - looks the part, not a good actor but I could imagine pulling it off.
                          Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Just heard WB is on track to bring back Fletch.

This is the kind of news I want to hear!

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
                              As much as I heart Allison Brie, I can't for the life of me see her as Lois Lane.

It'd be like what a buddy of mine said when Brokeback Mountain first opened and he reviewed it for Film Threat. You had Ledger, Gyllenhaal and Williams who all disappeared into those characters and Hathaway who, while a very strong actor, came off like a little girl playing dress up.

Jessica Biel, on the other hand, reminds me of Cavill - looks the part, not a good actor but I could imagine pulling it off.
                              Now the trades have added Alice Eve, Diane Kruger and Rosamund Pike to the list. But they're not reading for Lois because (*Plot twist!*) she isn't the female lead!

Sounds like there's actually going to be two ladies clamoring to fuck Supes in the reboot. Fine by me personally.

Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
                              Just heard WB is on track to bring back Fletch.

This is the kind of news I want to hear!
                              My heart says Justin Long, but my head says Ed Helms.
                              Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• I'd prefer Ed Helms over Justin Long. Even though I'd either go for Sam Rockwell or even Paul Rudd.

Anyone who says Russell Brand gets a paddlin'

Comment

Working...
                                X