No announcement yet.

RUMOR CONTROL...THESE ARE THE FACTS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sooooo...does that mean Abrams has finally agreed on the story?
    Originally posted by Ari
    The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Or does it simply mean that Super-8 wasn´t the next big thing the studio hoped for?

I guess that Star Trek was pretty much JJ´s safety net, no?

Comment

• Hearst in Django? Oh yes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jan View Post
          Or does it simply mean that Super-8 wasn´t the next big thing the studio hoped for?

I guess that Star Trek was pretty much JJ´s safety net, no?

Super 8 did well, dude.

Star Trek has more to do with Abrams power-playing them when they needed him more then he needed them.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
            Hearst in Django? Oh yes.

Confirmed yet? It's been floating since Monday.
            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• YEP! Confirmed by Weinstein Company. Gerald McRaney aka Major Dad aka Hearst aka Delta Burke's talking sybian has joined Django Unchained.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                Star Trek has more to do with Abrams power-playing them when they needed him more then he needed them.
                Question is how many ideas did Abrams blow off before accepting.
                Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
                  Question is how many ideas did Abrams blow off before accepting.

Reading the details and actually looking into the matter leads me to think that it wasn't so much about the script but more about getting his ass paid. What I'm curious about is whether Paramount locked him into multiple films like they were trying to do.

Comment

• After all this haggling and feet-dragging, I'd imagine Paramount has already concocted plan Bs and Cs for Star Trek 3 ahead of time to prevent this from happening again.

Now I say that giving them the benefit of the doubt to having common sense...
                    Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                      Jordanna Brewster and tuna sandwiches > Lori Petty and beach football
                      Originally posted by Abe Smashington View Post
                      NO.
                      Gentlemen... I see the merit of both arguments. Tim also has a serious point bringing A League of Their Own into things. However, I feel we should split the difference: Brewster and Petty's Tank Girl co-star Naomi Watts.
                      "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

• That's the most sensible suggestion I've heard in a while round here.
                        I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Bullshit or Not?
                          Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post

Bullshit....for now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Thomas View Post
                              That's the most sensible suggestion I've heard in a while round here.
                              Why thank you, sir! From one Kelly Reilly fan to another, that means a lot.
                              "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

• Kinda bummed that Costner is backing out of Django Unchained.
                                We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                                - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Working...
                                X