No announcement yet.

They Don't Make It Anymore. . . Defunct Foods You Miss

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What about the ice cream treats with the gumball eyes? I never ate them, but I do remember them.

I liked my ice cream crunch bars, thank you.
    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

oh shit the Ninja Turtle sherbet ones with the gumball eyes
      "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
      *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

Originally posted by Vault Vanderhuge View Post
        oh shit the Ninja Turtle sherbet ones with the gumball eyes
        YES!
        The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Fuck it, let's go find the ice cream man, rape him and then get ourselves a treat.

Comment

Those gumballs always sucked though
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

HEATHEN!

And did anyone outside of LA have the Ice Cream Man sell you chili powder? That couldn't have just been an LA thing. Bryan, you know what I'm talking about.

Comment

They still have them...they're still fucking sonic and ninja turtles...I loved the baseball one that was a pink glove and a huge fucking gum baseball in the middle...they still exist...my fucking kids eat them all the time.
                Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

Originally posted by Evil DJ View Post
                  This reminded me of this:

If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
                    HEATHEN!

And did anyone outside of LA have the Ice Cream Man sell you chili powder? That couldn't have just been an LA thing. Bryan, you know what I'm talking about.
                    Yeah, it's just an LA thing. I love the fruit stands where they give you all the fruit in a bag with chili powder and lime. Gimme jicama and pineapple, bro.
                    "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~

Comment

Yeah it's all about Lucas...that shit is huge in Mexico too...Shit was like crack in '96.

And props on the fruit guys, I may have to seek one out today.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
                          HEATHEN!

I fucking love those.

The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Originally posted by B Grande View Post
                            Yeah it's all about Lucas...that shit is huge in Mexico too...Shit was like crack in '96.

And props on the fruit guys, I may have to seek one out today.
                            There were like five up and down Wilshire the other day. And the fucking food trucks out there and on Melrose? I saw lines of them and was like "SKEEEEEEEEEEET holdmyhand wait I'm not done just stop walking for a second SKEEEEEEEEEEEEEET".

~

Comment

Originally posted by B Grande View Post
                              I buy a can when I go to the local Taqueria. You guys can't get Lucas?!

Also, yea, still fucking TMNT sherbet with gumball eyes. My niece bought one before it got cold. I was worried it was repackaged from 1992.

Comment

Nah we still get them...LA, highest population of Mexicans outside of Mexico City...

Comment

Working...
                                X