Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's even funnier is how men have been faking that we're actually concerned over whether ladies orgasm or not since the beginning of time.

I keed I keed.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Ingrid View Post

Here's my problem with Ephron.

She was born into it. Her parents were strong writers, but I didn't have any particular interest in their work.

She started strong in print and her early script are amazing. Her work on "Silkwood" is second-to-none.

I'm not one of those people that are now backpedaling in appreciation of "When Harry Met Sally". It's not dark and it doesn't have anything new to say.

For all intents and purposes, she was a writer groupie that got a few shots at the brass ring. Her directorial efforts are lacking to say the least and she only helped to cement "Chick Cinema" as a thing.

At least, she tried. That's more than you can say for her disciples.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I will dance on Nancy Myers' grave.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
          I will dance on Nancy Myers' grave.

It'll just be a half-hearted retread of this. Much like her career.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Matlock has died. 86.

Farewell, Andy. Say hello to Don.
            Originally posted by Martin
            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
            Originally posted by gravedigger
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
            Originally posted by Martin
            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• It think Ron Howard and Jim Nabors are the only ones left from The Andy Griffith Show now, no?

Comment

• Welp.

Good run, awesome guy.

I will watch The Wild Bunch in your honor.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I was coming in here to post that. hahaha. RIP.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Comment

• In memoriam of McHale, I give all y'all +1 Borgnine.

Been a fan since McHale's Navy, his work in films such as the Poseidon Adventure, Marty, The Dirty Dozen, Escape From New York, etc. He was a great character actor, and bless him for making it to 95.

You had a great run, kid. Thanks fro all the good times!

Comment

• <object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/3I_PeLNzxNQ?version=3&feature=player_detailpage">< param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/3I_PeLNzxNQ?version=3&feature=player_detailpage" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="360"></object>

Comment

• Perfect place to drop that knowledge. A lot of the peeps working there should follow his advice and crank a few out.
                          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• My favorite Borgnine role will always be:

With that Lower East Side accent; "There is no evil here, only purity. See thy mutha." a star turn if ever there was one. Plus, maximum Shatner.
                            I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• When did he play Hotlink?
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Who here has seen 'Zombieland'? If ya have, do a 'Whoop Whoop'! in text in reply sos I know you did it.
                                I am the queen of videogames. Bow down to me!

Comment

Working...
                                X