No announcement yet.

Avengers Assemble!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VIN DIESEL IS SUPER GAY YOU GUYS SO...
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• but can we all laugh at Batista's super tight hoody?
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• and his tight pants too. NOOOOBODY that big should wear skinny jeans. So.............
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Mid-life crises come in all different forms.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/QoNbIW69yQQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• Vin Diesel's not gay, he just likes laying under glass tables and watching dudes lay cleveland steamers.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• The "You're Welcome" at the bottom is so fucking legit.

Comment

• yep. Marvel is doing this movie right so far.

Comment

• I'd put that poster on my wall.

Comment

• If presented timidly, this could look to the untrained eye like utter shit. But presented with this much balls out confidence, it has to look cool as fuck, to even the uninitiated. I really hope they can follow thru on the promise.
                        I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Dr. Strange is ramping up.

They brought in DreamWorks Animation guys to tone down the original BKV script, since it was treading R rated area.

What I've got outside of yesterday's already outdated director announcement.

Spoiler: I'm better at reporting Marvel stuff than yo' friends. 

Final three for director slot are:

Mark Andrews (Brave, John Carter)
                          Jonathan Levine (Mandy Lane, Wackness, Warm Bodies)
                          Foreign Dude (A Royal Affair)

Foreign dude is only being courted as a courtesy to Mads Mikkelson. He's read for both Doc Strange and Baron Mordo. If cast, he'd shoot it between Hannibal Season 2 and 3.

The rewrite serves two purposes. Get the rating to a PG-13 and to find a way to logically shoot some of the heavy CG scenes. There's going to be a fuckton of CG in this, so they want a director who is experienced with it.

One of the last Infinity Gems/Stones will be the push of the movie. There is talk of including some form of Marvel's Illuminati in the picture. Not sure how, but I guess it gives them a way to sneak in other characters.

EDIT:

Who the fuck thumbs downed me? Seriously? What the fuck is that shit? I didn't even know that was an option. I want names and BLOOD!
                          Last edited by Anderson; 02-21-2014, 08:49 AM.
                          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• digging the idea of Mads Mikkelson as Dr. Strange. Really digging it.
                            Originally posted by Martin
                            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                            Originally posted by gravedigger
                            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                            Originally posted by Martin
                            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• OMFG Levine and Mads? SKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET

Comment

• Yep, Mads is great.
                                I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

Working...
                                X