Avengers Assemble!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
    Jesus Christ, why the pile-on on Jamie? He's fucking entitled to have an opinion that differs from your own. Razzing the guy is one thing but that's simply going too damned far, especially when he's never done anything to deserve it.
    Yeah, no shit. It aint like he hunted Jews in World War Two, canceled Firefly, or liked Prometheus or some sort of irredeemable behavior.
    Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• Just started reading after talking to Jaime.

This did get ugly fast.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by BMichaelKrol View Post
        Yeah, no shit. It aint like he hunted Jews in World War Two, canceled Firefly, or liked Prometheus or some sort of irredeemable behavior.

One day you'll tell a joke and become a real boy.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Hey Matt, love you bro. Let it go. Jamie and I talked it out in private and it only concerned us, so never you mind. We're good now. Rob made some comments sure but they were in bounds and some of mine were not. Let's not make this a bigger thing when Jamie and I have gotten things settled.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• If it's settled, it's settled. I don't need to take it any further.
            Originally posted by Martin
            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
            Originally posted by gravedigger
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
            Originally posted by Martin
            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Meanwhile, Warner Brothers/DC Entertainment has their thumbs pinched up their asses. Save for Man of Steel and hoping (read: sacrificing virgins to their pagan gods) Nolan stays in-house.
              Originally posted by Ari
              The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• No, you don't.

So let's get back on topic about how awesome this movie was!!!

"Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Whedon is exclusive with Marvel till June 2015. So May '15 release it is.
                  Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
                    Man of Steel
                    I have now watched that trailer eleventy times, and it gets my balls all aflutter each time.

Syrianly, can't wait for that one.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Even in IMAX, that teaser sucked... and you guys know what a Super crack-whore I am.
                      Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• I loved it. I still love it. I wish I could have seen it in EYESMACKS.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Fair enough.

I love...lamp.
                          Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Also will they go ahead and make Benedict Cumberbatch Dr. Strange already?
                            Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• I'd rather see Shindig Perrywinkle get the gig.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• *Golf clap*
                                Originally posted by Ari

Comment

Working...
                                X