No announcement yet.

POLITICAL BULLSHIT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone still care about the weird shit roundup summaries? I ask, because these folks I talk to are "wrist-slitting" level of depressing.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I will say this, as part of my recent getting more active with the Politico news types.

Movie news guys while a bit insular and tending to stick to a few topics, they are always hopeful for what's next and bigger things on the horizon.

Political news guys and gals are always "FUCK IT ALL", "EVERYTHING IS TRASH" and all Debbie Downer and shit. They must have ulcers the size of Buicks all of the time.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• I like it.
        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• I am into the smaller stories you're hearing.

Comment

• Scuttlebutt from late yesterday thru today.

• Something big is supposed to drop later, not sure what it is.
            • Pelosi's people are pushing hard with help from HuffPo on claims that Trump has Frontal Lobe Dementia. Click here to learn more. Trump's doc dodged questions about it on campaign trail, but leaks and Trump camp people seem to back it up.
            • Apparently, some Brit politician named John Bercow fucked up royally. Guy seems to have ties to George Soros and may have cost himself a job with banning Trump from Parliament speaking. PM May is expected to have to issue a national apology to Trump. That should go over well with Brits.
            • A Russian guy named Nikulin keeps getting brought up in connection with Comey's investigation. Either he's the main target or he's ratting everyone out. Still super unsure, but every one of these Poli writers are practically jerking themselves off over Nikulin since the weekend.
            • Editing team on The Apprentice speaking out, as they claim Trump's failing mental health started to appear on said show.
            • Sessions will get confirmed, the Dems aren't stopping that. What they're trying to do is get people to recuse themselves from vote. That way they can provide a list to Comey.
            • Mike Flynn is now being heavily scrutinized by White House as source of major leaks. No one is terribly sure what it's him, but everyone is accusing him.
            • Sean Spicer is getting a job change soon.
            • There's going to be a heavy push to make Bitcoin illegal in US dollar markets.
            • Pizzagate isn't over yet and it's tied to a still lingering case for the Dems.

Comment

• sweet!
              BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• From what I understand Bercow is one of three Brits that have to agree to allowing a foreign dignitary time to address parliament officially. One of the others being a representative of the Queen, if it gets that far...I am guessing this guy was told to nip it in the bud so the Queen didn't have to say Fuck Trump.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                  From what I understand Bercow is one of three Brits that have to agree to allowing a foreign dignitary time to address parliament officially. One of the others being a representative of the Queen, if it gets that far...I am guessing this guy was told to nip it in the bud so the Queen didn't have to say Fuck Trump.

Well, the Queen can't even say fuck Trump without blowback. If she does that, then she opens the monarchy to a violation of diplomatic protocol for the first time since the mid 19th Century. It's stupid, but it could be manipulated to tank the Pound.

Comment

• Exactly, that's why I think this guy probably had extra "incentive" to stir the pot.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                      Exactly, that's why I think this guy probably had extra "incentive" to stir the pot.

He's small shit right now. Worst that happens is he's forced to resign.

What's crazy is how after the UK and US, it looks like the same shit is about to happen in France.

Comment

• White flight on a global scale. We fucked.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                          Does anyone still care about the weird shit roundup summaries? I ask, because these folks I talk to are "wrist-slitting" level of depressing.
                          I keep picturing Troy like an old school TV/newspaper reporter - sleeves rolled up, a smoke in his hand, another cigarette dangling from his mouth, some empty cups of coffee, and him looking right at you saying "Let's go to Press - FLASH!!!" And me, watching Troy lay down some damn fine reporting.

Keep this stuff coming, man! Helps me get my political learn on!

Comment

• yeah, I don't have time to do independent research. TELL ME WHAT TO BELIEVE.
                            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Some of it is depressing as fuck, but it's still interesting to read. Almost like looking into the future.
                              Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Originally posted by Ingrid View Post
                                Some of it is depressing as fuck, but it's still interesting to read. Almost like looking into the future.

The ability that the old types have to call daily talking points almost 10 days in advance is fucking unnerving to me. It just makes everything look so fixed.

Comment

Working...
                                X