No announcement yet.

It's on "Random": Deep Thoughts with Gaming

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I feign excitement for my kids because they think it's awesome.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• #GoodDad

Comment

• The exhausting conversations I have about Pokemon alone should get me an award.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Just got my new Razer Adder mouse. It's replacing the one I bought sometime during The Burning Crusader. The left click finally went out on it. Somehow Razer has improved the best fucking mouse ever made. This thing is orgasmic. The tiny little changes make such a big difference. Totally worth the $50, and I expect to get another 6 years out of this thing.

Comment

• why is it so good? I still rock a mouse I stole from work like 6 years ago. IT's a fucking standard HP with only the two buttons and mousewheel.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• The response is perfect, the weight and feel of it are orgasmic. It just curves perfectly into your hand, and it has the two side buttons to hotkey. It's just enough to give you a bit more control, but not a big ridiculous mouse with like 17 buttons slapped on it. Ever used a really shitty cheap shovel that you felt would break as soon as you put it in the ground, then got a really nice shovel after? That's what the Razer Adder feels like. A fucking badass expensive tool that isn't going to break without some incredible stress.

http://www.tested.com/tech/accessori...g-mouse-today/

Comment

• and sold. Will add that to my build list.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• If you haven't already, add a Razer keyboard. Best keyboard I've ever used as well.

http://www.amazon.com/Razer-Lycosa-P...razer+keyboard

Comment

• All the weekly ads are showing that swank Zelda 3DS XL. I want it soooo baaaad but have spent way too much money the past two weeks. Problems, man.

Comment

• Yeah man, I just want the new Zelda, but no idea when I would play it. Gonna wait until my xmas vacation starts.

Comment

• Got the new Zelda, wife says errybody has to wait till Xmas. Considering divorce.

Comment

• If it wasn't Destiny Day, I'd probably bust out some Sonic Adventure, House of the Dead, NFL 2K, and PowerStone. Dreamcast 4 life, y'all.

Comment

• I busted mine out before the move a couple years ago, and played NFL2K, Jet Set, and SHENMUE because fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck Rob.

Comment

• SHENMUE IS TERRIBLE AND YOU SHOULD FEEL TERRIBLE.

My Dreamcast is currently hooked up to my living room tv for Blitz 2000 and Episode 1 Racer. LOVE BLITZ 2000 SO MUCH.

Comment

• I got Racer for the n64 for the two--controller control scheme.

Also, Shenmue is great and Rob's a doody head.

Comment

Working...
                                X