Braindead Radio Episode 3: Something Wicked

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

THAT
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

*cringe*

Comment

Brillant stuff, Howard. Although judging from Rob's avatar, who knew drug use turned Rob into Nicholas Cage? Frankly, I'm horrifed by this.
        "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Thanks! Rob, by the way, doing research first is key #1 before trying any drug (or having any likely chance of moderating properly). So I would definitely categorize you as an "intelligent" drug user. Personally speaking, reading up on drugs like heroin and crack kept me far, far, far away from even sampling.
          We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
          - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Exactly.

"Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Also another crazy story involved a trip with a friend who wanted to score some crack. It involved bees, crack whores and a super buff midget cop.

Comment

We already heard about you going apeshit in the back of a cop car because there were bees in there.

Not that it wasn't hilarious, mind you.

Comment

Actually that was my buddy. We were handcuffed watching him go apeshit in the back of a cop car.

Seriously, drugs are bad, but if done properly can have some pretty amusing stories.

I believe that was ep 18. In the backseat with a bee. haha Good stuff.

Comment

Drugs are bad. LSD is not a drug. Lol
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

LSD sure as shit is a drug. And it's not bad if you know what you're doing. Myself? I won't touch it again. I did it way too much and got burned on my last time. Which really isn't too bad considering how many times I tripped.

Comment

Of course you should know what you're doing and I was obviously joking. LSD is fun when done right.
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Sadly, I have never been able to successfully "trip." LSD and shrums? Virtually no effect on me.

Now x on the other hand.......much love there.
                          We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                          - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

What's the name of the song at the end? I love the hell out of that video game back beat.

Comment

Best trip I ever had was so awesome. Trees were breathing and lake water was dancing and DAMN if music wasn't wicked fun. Only drug I'd do again.

Comment

Originally posted by EdHocken View Post
                                What's the name of the song at the end? I love the hell out of that video game back beat.

It's from a mix tape called Got Game and that back beat is Mega Man.

Comment

Working...
                                X