No announcement yet.

PodCaust Episode 78: It's been real

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't think it was you. Pretty sure it was someone else. But I could be wrong.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

@Gravedigger You kicked so much ass on your voicemail call in! Highland was cool when I was 8. It does not hold up for shit. When they reboot it I hope they change everything.

I vote that Rob and Ceej add a section to the podcast. Graves raves or some shit.

I too can't step away from Fable 2. It's just something to pass time. Not angry about it though. Maybe we should start a help group.

Comment

But that's just it, why waste my time with a game that sucks? I'm selling it this week haha. Just couldn't do it.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Seeing how things have changed. Does that mean my place as the first upcoming guest of the show still hold?

And you finally gave up on Fable II? Good for you, my friend.
          "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

CJ just spoiled District 9 for me. Thanks.
            The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Haha. What did he say? And if you're a goddamn nerd, you should have seen it already.

Comment

Originally posted by EdHocken View Post
                Seeing how things have changed. Does that mean my place as the first upcoming guest of the show still hold?

At some point yes, at the moment no.

Comment

Fair enough, I figured it wouldn't be right away. Seeing how you're about a half step from murdering anyone due to exhaustion.

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
                    Haha. What did he say? And if you're a goddamn nerd, you should have seen it already.
                    The transition from documentary feel to a science fiction film.

Hahaha.

Comment

Exactly. I didn't get any sleep this weekend and have been working myself ragged on this episode, and the other one./

Comment

Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
                        The transition from documentary feel to a science fiction film.

Are you serious? Did you not see any trailers past the teaser? And that happens within 20 mins. Not a spoiler.

Comment

I thought it was a real documentary and it was about Ed.

Comment

Haha. Now it all makes sense. Oh Ed Prawnken.

Comment

That would be, or rather my mutated mustached version of myself.

Comment

Originally posted by EdHocken View Post
                                Helluva a way to go. Sure I was called a bitch multiple times. But this Hocken will continue on. Yes, sir.

I was channeling Freddy from FvsJ. haha

Comment

Working...
                                X