No announcement yet.

Jennifer's Body

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I call BS. I know for a fact I saw her fucking tits in Big Love.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

I beg to differ.

Comment

Fuck, Fej. The hell do you get this shit so fast? You're like our own personal Larry Flint.
        Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
        John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Dude, there are frames missing. And that's creepy anyways. Just saying, I own that shit. I saw tits. I was like oh snaps. It wasn't very long. But link that even just in case.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Originally posted by Ari View Post
            Fuck, Fej. The hell do you get this shit so fast? You're like our own personal Larry Flint.
            "I gotta hold on to my angst. I preserve it because I need it. It keeps me sharp, on the edge, where I gotta be. "

Comment

And people that make those freeze frame compilations of actresses freak me out.

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
                Dude, there are frames missing. And that's creepy anyways. Just saying, I own that shit. I saw tits. I was like oh snaps. It wasn't very long. But link that even just in case.
                I'm telling you man. All you see is side boob.
                Last edited by PHEDG; 09-17-2009, 10:56 AM.

Comment

Either way, it's boob.

Comment

Damn, fej is like my dad. A walking encyclopedia of female movie nudity.
                    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Either way, it's not like she has great tits to begin with. Jesus, this thread got redonkulous.

Comment

That's cuz the constant jizzing over Megan Fox is also redonkulous.

Comment

You're a gay man. Give it up. That's like me saying *insert hot male here* isn't worth getting a boner over.

Comment

That's why starlet's come and starlet's go, but Portman is forever.
                            Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                            John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
                              You're a gay man. Give it up. That's like me saying *insert hot male here* isn't worth getting a boner over.
                              Actually I would talk about that all the time. And really, I don't go crazy over male celebs like that very much. Although Robert Pattinson is not a hot piece of ass. Why do the ladies (Granted they are 15-year old ladies) go crazy over him?

And I'm gonna have to go with Ari on this one. Speaking of Portman, probably gonna watch Closer tomorrow. Damn you cutting room floor!

Comment

Fox is crazy.

Crazy = awesome sex

I would know.

Comment

Working...
                                X