E THREE TWENTY SIXTEEN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
    It's interesting to me how opinions are split on the Sony and Microsoft conferences. It seems like people either loves Sony and were lukewarm on Microsoft or vice versa. I preferred the Sony conference because I felt like they showed a lot more games that appealed to me.i wish they'd shown more indie stuff but that's really my only complaint.
    I liked the Sony stuff because it was about the games. Microsoft is selling a lifestyle again with their CROSS BUY AND PROJECT SCORPION MERRRRR stuff.

I mean I have both systems so it's not like I'm hating on Microsoft because I can't play their games, it's just that nothing was really OMG NEED except for Gears and only because of the previous games.

Meanwhile PS4 has a TON of shit that I want in my face right now.

That being said, I do kind of want that slim Xbox now because the current one is so goddamn big and fuck that goddamn external power supply.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Saying cross buy and project scorpio aren't about games and are somehow "lifestyle" focused is hilarious. Lifestyle was all the media shit they forced years ago at launch, which is totally gone and forgotten. The only lifestyle thing they even mentioned was Xbone Slim having 4K BD, which...that's a stretch.

I think they both had good conferences, and I REALLY want some of the Sony stuff but I don't know when you'll see any of that stuff except Horizon. I like E3 to show me stuff I can play in the next year, which Microsoft did. Aside from Horizon I don't think any of those games release before 2018. Maybe Days Gone but that looks awful.

Comment

We all know you're a MS fanboy William S. BillDozer Esq.

And fine, lifestyle was the incorrect word.

but Microsoft is pushing shit hard that I don't give a fuck about. Cross play? Don't care. New console that does 4k? Don't care (at the moment because I don't have a 4k tv)

What MS only games did they announce? I honestly don't remember. Maybe I'm way off but again it feels like Sony trounced them.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

This and God of War were what I liked best of Sony's showing.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/T5Xx3MdqdgM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
          "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
            We all know you're a MS fanboy William S. BillDozer Esq.

And fine, lifestyle was the incorrect word.

but Microsoft is pushing shit hard that I don't give a fuck about. Cross play? Don't care. New console that does 4k? Don't care (at the moment because I don't have a 4k tv)

What MS only games did they announce? I honestly don't remember. Maybe I'm way off but again it feels like Sony trounced them.
            I'll play an MS fanboy for a second. I don't remember all the MS only games they announced but I believe the few they did will be out in the next year, I think most of them even this year. Off the top of my head, it was Gears of War, Forza, Scalebound, and Halo Wars 2. Probably a couple others I forgot. Wasn't a bad showing if you're into those games. Oh yeah there was that Rare pirate game too. It looked interesting.
            "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

Ah ok, yeah those aren't really on my radar because I'm not a racing guy (unless it's Burnout), hate RTS's on console, and to be honest I'm still waiting on Cuphead.

Comment

And for the record I was just giving you shit Billy. I can see why people dig what MS did because they focused on shit coming out this year and not sometime in the future like Sony did. For me personally I'm way more invested in my PS4 and only care about the exclusives for the Xbox, well that and all of the sequels to games I dug on the 360

Comment

Originally posted by Fil View Post
                  I'll play an MS fanboy for a second. I don't remember all the MS only games they announced but I believe the few they did will be out in the next year, I think most of them even this year. Off the top of my head, it was Gears of War, Forza, Scalebound, and Halo Wars 2. Probably a couple others I forgot. Wasn't a bad showing if you're into those games. Oh yeah there was that Rare pirate game too. It looked interesting.
                  That list is probably one of the reasons I wasn't super hype about the MS show. The only one that grabbed me there was Gears. The thing that most impressed me was that fucked up BioShock-looking game. I wish they had focused more on that indie stuff that a quick montage.

Comment

Fuck, Zelda sounds awesome.

Comment

that RE7 demo is pretty legit for not feeling one ounce like a Resident Evil game. I cannot imagine how fucking intense this game may be in VR. Dig how this is not in the game at all and is just a stand alone demo.

Comment

God of War looks legit, that horizon whatever game looks legit, Detroit Human Beans might be legit, Spider-Mang looks legit. Fuck all that vr shit cause I'm poor.
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/2KaXZcjQiWc?rel=0&amp;showinfo=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

I guess I'm buying an NX for Zelda.

Comment

Dude that Ronin Titan...

Comment

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/QlRp__ZB0Zg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

Working...
                                X