This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The "best moments while playing games" thread

Not mine at the moment, but I'm watching Lesley play Tomb Raider: Legend and I swear to god, she's gonna break my controller or my television. Plus hearing her curse and get all mad is hilarious. Reminds me of Spaced: "You big-titted bitch". "Is the point to make her drown?"

Side note, she's actually really good at this game and has almost all of the achievements. But she's playing the anniversary episodes (which honestly suck with their wack ass game design decisions) so I don't feel too bad laughing right now.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Tape this!

Comment

I was getting so pissed. Lara is fucking retarded. This was me: "Really, you are supposed to be shooting at the damn things that are attacking, not the fucking targets on the wall!!! Don't just hang there, swing on the damn thing, you're so stupid Lara! You call that a jump??!!!"
      If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

It's ok Lesley (my owner on MySpace ) I'm sure Ari will have plenty to post about me too.... Us girls know when the game cheats!
        "Uh, whose car is that out front?"
        "Mine. 1970 Pontiac Firebird. The car I've always wanted and now I have it. I rule!"

"Can you feel the love?....Nub Nub...."

Recipient of: The Best Post of the Day Award!: 2

Comment

In the case of Tomb Raider, it's not that the games cheat it's that they are really, really shitty. I guess I overestimate the gaming community when I think that tits aren't enough to create a huge franchise.

Comment

Here's something I can't blame on a shitty game but I CAN blame on a worthless piece of hardware that never should have made it through the goddamn R&D stage if Microsoft wasn't so eager to beat everyone else to market with a next gen system!

I FINALLY beat the fucking AWFUL Fall Out Boy song on Expert drums. Hooray! I never have to play it again! Guess what? As I'm trying to get back to the menu, before it can save my progress, the worthless piece of shit that passes for a gaming system decides to grind away and get a cocksucking disc read error!

Now it's 20 minutes later and I have yet to complete this worthless, steaming pile of shit Pete Wentz and his butt-pirate bandmates have the gall to call "music". Fuck this song, fuck it in the ass with a big rubber dick. I haven't been this angry in a long time. My vision is starting to blur a little. If I die of a brain aneurysm in the next hour, Rob can have all my video games.

Comment

I fucking feel for you man. That's the worst thing ever. I felt the same when my HD corrupted on the 360 and I lost every save game on over 30 games. I said fuck it, and sold almost all of them. I had lost every beat song in Rock Band. And had to go through it again. I think that's why I stopped playing . I'd rather wait for the new one.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

That sucks.

I finally beat the song again, with a mighty 79% complete, and I never have to play it again. Thank God.

Comment

Last night playing L4D. All of it. Seriously. And ambusing the other team in the cornfield. Plus, puking on Ari. Alot.

Comment

Bastard.
                    Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                    John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

It was fun while it lasted...
                      Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

Ahhh come on, best moment is when I told you my wife may be having contractions but I continued playing!
                        "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

That is true. I was too drunk and laughing too hard at that.

Comment

Originally posted by ScooterLaBeef View Post
                            Ahhh come on, best moment is when I told you my wife may be having contractions but I continued playing!
                            QFT.
                            Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                            John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Watching Lesley beat Tomb Raider: Underworld.

GOOD JOB BABE!

My girl kicks ass at video gaming!

Comment

Working...
                              X